Can you hear the Call?

Captain Semper

.... briiing, briiing.

Prot: "Hello"

Phone: "..... "

Prot: "derp... hello?"

Phone: " How could you forget about us!?! Our hours of mediocrity. The frustrations with red paint! And of course the never ending Cultists"

Prot: "Crimson Slaughter? Is that you?"

Phone: "No. you won a free cruise..... OF COURSE it's Crimson Slaughter you tool"

Prot: "Wow I have to admit I kind of miss our one way, totally abusive relationship."

Phone: "Ditto"

Prot: "Okay.... okay, let's finish up those Warp Talons that never won me a game."

Phone: "You had me at 'derp'"

Prot: "I think I felt a tear just there... nope just the anticipation of painting red again."

Phone: "click..... drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Prot: "Fine... be a jerk"

Voice in Head: "I heard that!"

There is only one vow which must contain at least one and up to a maximum of 6 legal units. You'll be liable for all the units you vowed for so if you do not complete them all it'll count as a fail and you'll become a spawn even if you have completed some of the vowed units. ;)

Yes,yes I hear it. Damn this hobby I've nearly finished up my DV set and what do I do ? Go and buy some chaos marines and talons to expand the war band that I said I wouldn't start .

It is remarkable how a propos your avatar is to that remark. ;)

@Captain Semper: I have a question. With me starting Imperial Fists, I've gotten some comments questioning my loyalty to the Chaotic cause. I can't have that, of course, so I wonder if the following vow would be possible in the Call of Chaos. I'm painting a Deredeo dreadnought in Imperial Fists colours, but I'm planning on putting an Iron Warriors marine on it as a casualty (he's NOT dead though!!!!). My question is this: would you allow me to vow this entire model as a vanilla Chaos Lord for call of Chaos? The Imperial Fists forum is starting a painting challenge on the 15th too, explicitly to counter the CoC - so it'd be a Chaotic double whammy to vow the model as Chaos, because I´d be denying them a Deredeo and biting my thumb at them with it! devil.gif devil.gif

Archived