Can you hear the Call?

Captain Semper

Ha ha ha! Augustus at his best! :lol:

Are you changing loyalties then? Are you trying to pass a half dead Iron Warrior, a trophy no less, as a Chaos Lord? :o

How can you sleep at night?

I want to finish a squad of fallen, but i have primed them and put a red basecolor on their cloaks. are they still legal or can't I vow on them?

Yeap, they're fine!

Ha ha ha! Augustus at his best! laugh.png

Are you changing loyalties then? Are you trying to pass a half dead Iron Warrior, a trophy no less, as a Chaos Lord? ohmy.png

How can you sleep at night?

Oh he's not a trophy. He's just mesmerized by puddle in the mud. ;) Think of it this way: it is definitely a Chaos Lord (and he'll have appropriately awesome armour) with an Imperial Fists Deredeo dreadnought on his base for decoration. Yes, he's half-buried in the mud (which is appropriate considering his IV legion affiliation - incidentally, my best hobby buddy plays Iron Warriors, so this project is a jab at both legions :D) but a half-dead and half-buried Iron Warrior is still better than an a loyalist Deredeo - at least in my book. (Still, Night Lords are even better) So no, I am most definitely NOT changing loyalties. This project is just a temporary distraction - perhaps a ´know thine enemy´ kind of thing? I don't know. I´ll just take your laughter as approval.

And BTW I sleep pretty well at night, thank you very much. I'm Chaos, after all. Eeeeevillllllll shenanigans are our thing! :tu: ;)

I need a little help before I vow. Could anyone tell me what are the max-min numbers in a squad of Raptors/talons, chosen and chaos marine squad??. I have no chaos codex but I want to keep the unit numbers legit (the weapon load-outs is a different matter msn-wink.gif )

Yay! Night Lords Dreadclaw Assault Pod, World Eaters Juggerlord, some Khorne Berzerkers, and maybe, just maybe World Eater contemptor.

I hope Flint finds that enough to show I haven't fallen to the false emperor...

Eh... It's more the Bananamarine part that bothers me more than anything :D

Archived