Flesh Tearers companies.

GrandMagnus

I have a question regarding the flesh tearers and their companies. In the warhammer wiki it mentiones that due to atrittin the chapter only has 4 fully active companies with a hundred astartes each.

But it also states that the chapters has 10 under strenght companies formed in the so called "vanguard strike force", each company being made of some 40 marines with veterans and vehicles.

So which is it? 10 under strenght companies or 4 full companies?

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. GW is notorious for not remaining consistent with fluff, of which I'm sure you're aware. At the end of the day, its your army. Anyone that argues with how I represent MY army is more than welcome to pay me what I paid plus some extra to make them fit their head fluff\canon.

Six of one, half a dozen of the other. GW is notorious for not remaining consistent with fluff, of which I'm sure you're aware. At the end of the day, its your army. Anyone that argues with how I represent MY army is more than welcome to pay me what I paid plus some extra to make them fit their head fluff\canon.

Excellent point. Too bad consistency is not something GW is familiar with.

Archived