Greetings from the DireGuard!

Greavis

Greetings all!

I'm Greavis from Portland, OR. USA. 

A little about me; I'm Married, love metal music, have been an avid gamer most of my life. 

I'm brand new to 40k (3 weeks at this point?) having split a Dark Vengeance pack with my buddy. And I got into 40k as a result of being in a 40k Themed Death Metal band called Dominus Nox. (Link to our Facebook - music will be up soon). I've already started hosting a monthly get together at my house, and my 2 buddy's I started with and I are working on some of our fluff and thought this would be a good place to continue my research. 

Thanks!

-Greavis the Bloody

Welcome to the forums, brother! I'm sure there'll be some Night Lord fans who'll be very interested about your band (and some non-Night Lord fans, too). Feel free to ask any questions you may have and don't forget to double check the rules for posting. msn-wink.gif

Thanks much! I have looked, and will probably read through before my first few posts.

And the band is just 40k themed over all, not Night Lord specific, though I understand how it seems. Our first Project is actually writing 2 albums on the original 20 Space Marine Legions!

Archived