Homecoming(howdy)

Adeptus-Alaska

Yeah, I hope I can match Luther's recovery with my own...time will tell.

But, I have some great news hobby wise. I recently decided with my wife that our time in rural Alaska is at an end. We are moving back to Anchorage, Alaska's largest city. I am so stoked.

This means hobby shopping. Like a rich girl with daddy's credit card!

I will also get to visit my mate, hyenidae(1000heathens) on a regular basis. Which is awesome as well.

Anchorage, oh i have wonderful memories of that city, though i cant remember much about it lol

Yup, I've heard a few stories of the painting helping people regain fine motor control, I hope it works out, remember each day, you only improve and get stronger!

So, would a base for the army be:

Furioso Librarian x2

4x Furioso

Cassor the Damned

5 scouts

oh, and while I'm thinking about it, I guess I'll start a thread this weekend with my crazed fluff ideas, concept sketches and idea spit balling.

Nah, spend the weekend painting something msn-wink.gif

I would love to......but I have no paints. this makes me a sad angel.

I have around 9 minis woth of bits but no paints and if I order them, Ill be living in a new city before they get here(average is 6-9 weeks for delivery).

So, I've been thinking about the soon to be concept thread. I have some ideas about unique individuals for my forces that I'll be making. I honestly believe that making an army yours is the best way to stay invested in the hobby.

So here are some sneak peaks of some future goodness.

1. Malkin Phoros

2. The Sanguine King, keeper of the legions oldest relic.

3. The Bastard of Baal, the wanderer, the slayer.

4. The Angel of Iron, Baals most decorated Sgt.

5. The Blood Prophet, diviner of the fates

So, these are a few ideas of what's to come

Chris

Sound awesome. I really like the Angel of Iron.

The Blood prophet could go two ways though, on the one hand that is essentially corbulo but on the other it's a bit heretical. But hey, my chapters main fluff is based on inheriting Sanguinius' foresight :D

• 3 weeks later...

Holy crap. Back in the big city. Went to my old FLGS.

biggest. Nerd. Gasm. Ever.

It was almost overwhelming. But, I have decided to do a successor chapter.

Now it's Down to the choices of the Lamenters and the Angels Encarmine and the Angels Sanguine.

Decisions, decisions.

Now it's Down to the choices of the Lamenters and the Angels Encarmine and the Angels Sanguine.

Lamenters: Yellow is yellow. Cool chapter, but if you hate painting it, then you'll never build an army.

Encarmine: Very similar to BA, essentially the same but with black backpacks. Do this if you find painting backpacks annoying.

Sanguine: I love the look of halved armies, your milage may vary. This is the lazy option for when you want to paint half as much red as any of the other options.

Personally, if I was going again, I'd do Flesh Tearers or Angels Sanguine. The black/red combo just looks so good.

You could also make the encarmine scheme more your own by adding more black, to like the kneepads also, or have the whole shoulderpad being black.

So, I've been thinking about the soon to be concept thread. I have some ideas about unique individuals for my forces that I'll be making. I honestly believe that making an army yours is the best way to stay invested in the hobby.

So here are some sneak peaks of some future goodness.

1. Malkin Phoros

2. The Sanguine King, keeper of the legions oldest relic.

3. The Bastard of Baal, the wanderer, the slayer.

4. The Angel of Iron, Baals most decorated Sgt.

5. The Blood Prophet, diviner of the fates

So, these are a few ideas of what's to come

Chris

1. As above

2. Dante?

3. Astorath

4. Tycho?

5. Corbulo

Like it.

Archived