My Chaos Space Marine plog

Thedarkprincesnun

So heres my CoC vow

I thedarkprincesnun answer the call of chaos and vow to complete 5 units from codex chaos space marines before december15th 2015 Successs will see glory brought to the start of my Black Legion Warband and I will bear the mark of spilled blood failure will see me doomed to a eternity in the Inquisitons hold and i will beat the mark of failure.

My vow is

Chaos Lord Jurgal the Destroyer (chaos lord with MoK and Axe of Blind Fury)

Hellbrute

Hellbrute

Hellbrute

Hellbrute

Before

gallery_86983_11315_859632.jpg

Not decided yet for 100% sure but I'm thinking of leaning towards Word Bearers just because they are the original traitor Legions

Plan wise I'm changing the trim to a silver trim. This army will include some Daemons considering the fact i already have a great unclean one 20 horrors a changing model which I use as a herald as well as 10 plague Bearers and 3 nurgling bases

The last hellbrute is now finished will upload a pic of him later.

So what's next

Well I've decided to make my army a KDK force. I will be honest i wanted to use the standard codex but I couldn't come up with a list I was truly happy with so I'm going to run the Daemonkin. I'm accepting I will probably lose alot for a while but oh well I fully intend to learn how to use this army.

So got a update on the word bearers here is my first acolyte Jurgal The Bringer of The Primordial Truth

gallery_86983_11315_156320.jpg

You may notice him and my Black Legion lord share the same first name. Well with me deciding to become a son of Lorgar I didn't want him to go to waste so he has been reborn in a new form :p

Here's Jurgal and 3 of his 5 man bike squad. Not got a name or fluff for these guys yet

gallery_86983_11315_808660.jpg

And here's a solo shot of the squads icon bearer

gallery_86983_11315_298855.jpg

Hopefully my picture taking abilities have gotten better C+C welcome

Archived