The little pleasure of this week end

Master Avoghai

Sometimes you get more pleasure than slaanesh minions...

This week end ive managed playing against a friend that wanted to test his pure Slaanesh list before an event.

Since it was a pure list without fancy things like drakes or fiends so I went smooth on the list and decided to run DWSF with a RWAS and a RWSF composed of 2 AB and one DT.

The game did pretty well, I've suceeded all the important rolls while,alas for him, my opponent profited from his rerolls to bring back the dice results to an average "without re roll"

(Typically 10A on 4+ : 2 hits. Re roll of the fails 2 more hits <_< )

The top moment of the game was the second passage of the DT.

The first allowed a S10 shot on the LR that removed a HP.

After escaping in incoming reserve he entered turn 4 and shot the LR again.

I rolled for scatter : double 3 =>vortex!!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Rapports%20de%20bataille/1087CB96-B6A8-446E-A565-C937A323CDC0.jpg

I then roll for damage

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y50/Masteravoghai/Rapports%20de%20bataille/A3A7D90B-8C16-4F36-A112-2A87AAAAE011.jpg

Luckily, the passengers did not suffer any damage (strangely it's an HP removal not an explosion)

Well Actually I've typed an entire batrep but it's totally in french :P

Basically I've played a DWSF with a RW AS abd a RWSF composed of a libby, 2 attack bikes and a DT.

My opponent run a pure slaanesh army. It was his first game in Maelstrom and his army wasn't really tailored for that.

The game ended turn 4 with his entire army whiped out except one warp talon (yes some people do play warp talons ^^).

I've also recently played a game vs a Khorne DK army but the result were the same : My army was a full company with 6 free RZB and 2 free drop pod... Even the summoning of blood tilth wasn't enough to compensate. One of the devastators with 3 grav cannons did perform in a outstanding manner : killed 5 berserks, then a charging maulerfiend (thanks full BS overwatch) then a dreadnought and then a Bloodthirster... Full retribution! :blink:

I'll try to translate a bat rep if my job leave me a little time ;)

Archived