grav guns

dtse

hey guys. looking for grav guns for my ravenwing bikes. Are these part of the space marine bike upgrade sprue?

The GW site has a pic of the sprue. http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99080101005_RavenWingUpgrade.jpg

Instead of posting a question thread, you could have just...looked at it, perhaps? tongue.png

To the best of my knowledge you get 1 grav gun and 1 combi grav in the tactical box. 1 grav gun and 1 combi grav in the sternguard box and 1 combi grav in the devistator box. Unfortunately unlike every other special weapon forge world does not do a grav gun spruce.

If you want grav guns I'm afraid your choices are ebay, 3rd party producers or spending a fortune on kits for 1grav gun

hey guys. looking for grav guns for my ravenwing bikes. Are these part of the space marine bike upgrade sprue?

The GW site has a pic of the sprue. http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/920x950/99080101005_RavenWingUpgrade.jpg

Instead of posting a question thread, you could have just...looked at it, perhaps? tongue.png

And miss out on this great discussion of the best place to find them, Shab?

When looking for special weapons, I think the tactical kit is the best bet- you get one of each, plus the combi-bits. For bikes, I have added the combi bit straight to the bike bolters on sergeants to give them a WYSIWYG combi-bolter

well, i did look at that sprue, and am looking at it again, and don't really see the grav guns and its not in the description, so sorry

anyway, got some bits off ebay. thanks everyone

The forgworld grav gun set is 30K tech, so it would look like the Dark Angels found some old crate covered in inches of dust somewhere in the bowels of The Rock.

"Hmmm...I wonder what's in here? A-hah! See? I knew we had these things somewhere! Those vanilla turkeys have been show-boating with their grav guns for some time now. Well, wait until they get a load of our vintage grav guns! These grav guns aren't digital- they're analog! Check out the sweet tubes, man! They probably don't even know what a tube is!"

Hipster grav guns. biggrin.png

It is, but the graviton weapons only appear in the Age of Darkness army lists so there should be very little confusion in 40k.

I for one couldn't say what the distinctive features of a grav gun are. I can only identify them because they don't look like the weapons I'm used to.

I for one couldn't say what the distinctive features of a grav gun are. I can only identify them because they don't look like the weapons I'm used to.

This.  You could pick up about any 28mm scifi weapon that isn't an obvious ripoff of GW's melta, flamer, or plasma, and presto...it's not melta, flamer, or plasma, ergo it is grav!

Archived