/2000/ NL need to solve AT problem

LolSkalatrax

After i become student i had some problems, but now i have time for my NL.

I almost painted 30 Terror Guys with Volkites and right now im waiting for Konrad.

It looks like this:

Konrad Curze 435

Terror Squad 10 275

10 Volkites, AA, MBomb, Chainglave

Terror Squad 10 275

Terror Squad 10 275

Total: 1260

I want to add may be chaplain with void shield generator in unit of 10 Raptors with meltas, but i still need some heavy AT firepower.

And i need it to be fluffy, couze the whole army comcept is somthing like Drop Planet Invasion. So no Deredeos or tanks.

Most of my enemies will be orcs with loads of Battlewagons and 40k spacemarines with land raiders and rhino based tanks.

Im thinking about support squad with 5 meltas in Anvillus Dreadclaw. But after blowing up single targets they will be shooted fast. Need some help.

Btw, english isnt my native lang. so i speak bad.

This is often a problem that Terror Assault lists face. Apart from the suggestions helterskelter made, here's some ideas:

- Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought with 2 TL lascannon, in a Dreadnought Drop Pod.

- Contemptor Dreadnought with 2 Dreadnought close combat weapons and 2 graviton guns, in a Dreadnought Drop Pod.

- Javelin Landspeeders with multi-meltas and 2 Hunter Killer Missiles.

- Xiphon Interceptor with Ground Tracking Auguries (though these are better at anti-air).

- Primaris-Lightning Strike Fighter with 4 or 6 Kraken penetrator heavy missiles, GTA and Battle Servitor Control. This will kill just about any Tank in the game on the turn it arrives, excepting Super-heavies.

Hope this helps!

Ground Tracking Auguries grants Strafing Run (+1 BS vs ground targets basically); Battle Servitor Control grants Tank Hunters. Best to have both! But either way, the Lightning is pretty amazing! Just bear in mind that it'll never be on the board in the 1st Turn, so if the Land Raider gets it's cargo where it needs to, it's already done it's job.

If you feel confident it'll survive 2 turns, take 6 Krakens and shoot 3 of them on the turn it arrives (along with its lascannon). Then do it again next turn against another target. If you're not confident it'll survive, just take 4 Krakens and unload them all into the hardest target.

Archived