Tales of The Draco Equites Warband

Lich King

bl.php?text=The%20Draco%20Equites%20Warband%20-%20Summery&fontsize=25&bg=610B0B

http://i.imgur.com/RvQZFiZ.jpg?1
The Draco Equites Warband split off from the World Eaters after death of Horus during the Horus Heresy. Originally from Chapter VII, fifth Company of the War Hounds, the Company Captain, known as Zagan, typically armed with a Power Sword and a Power Fist slowly made a name for himself among Chapter VII as "The Mad Hound" for his reckless acts during combat. Although he never got a member of his company killed, his reckless acts caused victories against the Xenos. As the Company Captain, Zagan led his forces in many wars to protect Humanity, facing Orks, and even Eldar in combat to the point where his devotion to completing the task was absolute.

Shortly before the War Hounds became the World Eaters, the once Captain of the fifth Company, Zagan, rose through the ranks and became the Chapter Master, for the seventh Chapter of the War Hounds, and shortly, the World Eaters. During the Horus Heresy, he kept his position, and liked being the one to give orders while still heading into combat. He was almost unstoppable against the Imperium of Man, his typically ridiculous forms of killing the enemy actually confused the enemy often. It was at this point, that Zagan truly began to stand out, however it did not last long. After the defeat of Horus, Zagan realized he didn't want to take commands from anything less then the Blood God, Khorne, and so, he, his Chapter, and 25 companies of Chaos Space Marines, from different Legions that served Khorne or all four of the Chaos Gods, left together into the void to form their own Warband, with Zagan as the Leader. Zagan decided to name this Warband "Draco Equites", meaning "Dragon Knights" who would serve Khorne, the God of Chaos for all time. The Warband split the total amount of Marines into Outfits, which were similar to Companies, and three Outfits would make a Clan. The Clans, all eleven of them, served under Zagan, who named himself Khan.

bl.php?text=The%20Draco%20Equites%20Warband%20-%20Stories&fontsize=25&bg=610B0B
Horus Heresy - W.I.P
Extermination - W.I.P
New Foes at Every Corner - W.I.P

Archived