Reaction to Kauyon and what it could mean for BA

BadDice0809

No need to "step back", dude.  And I didnt read any judgement from that, so no stress.

Im also in agreement that it should't be the way it is (ie: shouldnt need to go illegal).  

But, for me, it is the way it is, so i try make it work. And its an option- so one I (like others) are good to take. 

And I get the frustration too, because it totally seems that GW maybe doesn't get that its not a choice of full price or affordable price for me (and others like me), its affordable or nothing at all.  If the dubious alternatives and 2nd hand options are removed, i wont then suddenly spend all my money on full price stuff, i'll just not spend any money at all.  

But, I put in money where I can, and I like to think I get other people around me (often with more resources) inspired enough (through tournaments etc) to contribute too.  

Consider the third option. GW simply does not deserve my money. It has been a while I bought something at GW proper. On multiple occasions I have demanded my money back (in a friendly manner, mind you). The way GW actually gets money from me is through FW and even that is limited to the absolutely necessary.

Do not get me wrong. I love the IP and I love the hobby. I just disagree with the company it is attached to. If not for the absolutely marvelous GW store here (thanks to the owner and people that go there) I would have completely left this company behind and enjoy 40k without them.

No one is beyond redemption though. So I wait by the sidelines, ready to return and forgive.

Archived