Dosjetka's one-off Imperial Fist

Dosjetka

Not bad at all. You already noted the freehand issue in the OP, and that's really all that popped out at me. That, and the lack of basing. Even as a one off, he deserves some earth to claim in the name of Holy Terra msn-wink.gif

Thanks! Yeah, basing is something I'm still very much apprehensive about. Will have to change that soon though!

Pressure? No, that would be if I reminded you of all the times you have failed to deliver previously... msn-wink.gif

Why, you little... :P

This is a great looking mini, I like the way the weathering turned out. I'll keep an eye out for your tutorial!

Not bad at all. You already noted the freehand issue in the OP, and that's really all that popped out at me. That, and the lack of basing. Even as a one off, he deserves some earth to claim in the name of Holy Terra msn-wink.gif

Pretty sure what he need is some ship's decking msn-wink.gif

Thank you! And no, sadly no ship decking. Firstly, it's overdone, and secondly, it doesn't fit what I'm going for with this project. When Firepower mentioned Holy Terra, he was spot on ;)

Awesome. Bold yellow and great weathering.

Cheers :)

+ + + + + + + +

Anyway, this shouldn't really be here as it's WIP, but I figured I'd show you all that there has been some progress, even if it has been severely hampered by the release of Fallout 4 and subsequent intensive gaming gaming sessions that have swallowed up an insane amount of time during this past week (60+ hours or something stupid).

So, the rest of the squad in various stages of assembly:

Hidden Content

gallery_45765_7614_375506.png

Some of these are leftovers from older projects, while others (like the Sergeant) were made more recently. Still quite a bit of work to do, but I'm hoping to get them fully assembled and undercoated by this evening. Having completed the main quests in Fallout very early this morning, this shouldn't be too difficult a task ;)

Archived