Blood Dragon WIP

JSlade

Awesome use of that FW model!

There are like Fleshtearers turned up to 11. So cool.

I'd say they're more like Flesh-Tearers turned up to 19.

Excellent work. Very grim-dark and vampirey without being too over-the-top.

Thank you very much. That's exactly what I was going for. My local meta has a lot of imperials, so I wanted that unreliable, untrustworthy chapter on its own agenda, so I could fight IG all the time. So, a flesh tearer force gone off the map is exactly what I was trying for. Like, the blood Knights ?

When I started, I had all sorts of silly ideas. Vampire brides from the coven throne magnatized on the storm raven, to count as hull points. Counts as marines on ghost horses to be attack bikes. I abandoned all that and went for a more, minimalist approach. Thanks much.

I think you made the right choice and the results speak for themselves.

I was just looking at my avatar, which is the Chapter Master of my successor BAs who are somewhat at the opposite end of the spectrum. I really like the variety that can be had among Blood Angels successors while still all being true in their own way to the theme ... and the fact that all these widely different chapters would still fight shoulder-to-shoulder to defend Baal.

I think you made the right choice and the results speak for themselves.

I was just looking at my avatar, which is the Chapter Master of my successor BAs who are somewhat at the opposite end of the spectrum. I really like the variety that can be had among Blood Angels successors while still all being true in their own way to the theme ... and the fact that all these widely different chapters would still fight shoulder-to-shoulder to defend Baal.

Absolutely. I love the light/dark aspect. I really considered making some command squad guys based off of gustav dores paradise lost fallen angels. Shield and spears. Angel wings etc. back when I was trying to game out Dante running around with a bunch of power spears ( hit and run).

Archived