Dark Angels Leviathan Dreadnought

Greetings brothers,

I am a long time lover of the Dark Angels and a lurker on the boards where I enjoy all of the great minis that you post.

So i decided to get my finger out and post something that I have produced myself.

I hope you like it, c&c welcome biggrin.png

I present, Brother Rakiel - Leviathan Siege Dreadnought of the First Legion Chapter ph34r.png

He is magnetised at the waist and arms for transport and swapping weapon options.

gallery_14069_11475_934602.jpg

gallery_14069_11475_1695267.jpg

With his little brothers!

gallery_14069_11475_1210047.jpg

gallery_14069_11475_1416664.jpg

gallery_14069_11475_17879.jpg

KOTFL

Thanks for the feedback!

Dark Rage
Damn that thing looks awesome, nice you went with greenwing colours and your green really reminds me of stobz's vehicles on that dreadnought.

Brother Stobz

I was thinking that too DR, and that it is HUGE!!!

Great work KOTFL he looks awesome thumbsup.gif

Thanks for the kind words smile.png . I've always loved the green on Stobz's Dark Angels because it's well..... dark. After all the First Legion put the dark in grimdark!

Polythemus, on 20 Nov 2015 - 12:04 AM, said:snapback.png

thats a big dread...

He is massive. He certainly draws the eye and my regular opponent directed a lot of attention his way in our last game. I was also delighted to see that one of the name plates from the Dark Angels brass etch fitted perfectly below the helm, hence Brother Rakiel.

pthcharge12
That's awesome!

...I plan on getting one with a grav flux bombard and claw for my actual first legion msn-wink.gif but you new guys ain't bad.

Thanks pthcharge12! smile.png The grav flux bombard is nasty, but not an option in 40K he absolutely munches through things with the claw and drill (choice of rules for attacks). He cleaned up a unit of 3 centurions without the need for his extra D3 wounds from the claw per unsaved wound in the game where I tested him out.

I would like to get one with two of the autocannons for some serious dakka action and magnetise so I have a range of options with weapons loadouts.

KOTFL

Archived