Congrats to the new BA mod

Morticon

Nah, the other Mods are still initiating him with dread-socks. wink.png

Best be the Metal Furioso kind. I know it's what he'd want.

Of course. A dread-sock is not a dread-sock without a good weight to it and bits that can cause puncture wounds. :P

Congrats to Jolemai on his promotion to moderator-dom! 

Unfortunately, with K&F MIA for more than 2 months, we've had to look for someone to fill his boots.  Considering all that Jolemai has been doing for the forum, it was an easy choice for myself and the other mods!

Cheers! Good luck.....

(you may need it)

Congrats, Jolemai!

Honestly, I actually thought he already was a mod! Excellent choice and very well deserved.

Nah, the other Mods are still initiating him with dread-socks. wink.png

Best be the Metal Furioso kind. I know it's what he'd want.

Of course. A dread-sock is not a dread-sock without a good weight to it and bits that can cause puncture wounds. tongue.png

Don't let Miko hear about this - she'll use a Penitent Engine...far more sharp edges! blink.png

Congratulations Jolemai! happy.png

Just wanted to say thanks for all the kind words and encouragement over the past week. I'm touched that some of you thought I was a Moderator already, so I must have done something right over the past ~ four years or so I've been on here.

Excluding me, there's only been three Moderators of this forum during my time here and the work they have done to make me (and everyone else for that matter) feel welcome has been exemplary. Whilst I hope to not only emulate and continue their good work, I am my own Marine with my own ideas that I will look to implement (for example, the guide series, reviving From Rage to Salvation, and so on) and to that end, I only hope for your continuing encouragement, support and patience. (...and forgiveness should things go awry)

Thanks again all thumbsup.gif

Archived