Ezekiel Conversion (mini-log)

Frater Cornelius

Having entered yet another hobby crisis, I have some free time. I decided to help out two kids from my local GW store. They do not have the cash to buy Ezekiel but they both have one spare Company Master each. I decided to give them an early Christmas present and turn both CM into Zeke. Heck, if I can not be happy at least I can make sure these kids can be happy their hobby smile.png

This will be a small mini-log. Shouldn't last more than a week. Stay tuned msn-wink.gif

Yes. I will replace the sword blade with a GK sword blade to make it more stable. The original one is just way to easy to bend. Replace the head with a regular DA hood. Use Green Stuff for the breather mask and all the cables will be made from GS as well. Remove the Bolter and add the book instead and that is it. Maybe a few other bits and possibly remove the wing on the shoulder as well. I will address those details as I go along.

First step done, cleaned the models of the blades, heads and Bolters. Now I am searching for bits. Next step will be finding heads with respirators and adding green stuff hoods to them.

Hidden Content

http://i.imgur.com/selbTNA.jpg

Also, sorry for the bad quality on this image. I did not really get the appropriate lighting for this first step. Will be better next time.

Unfortunately I don't know know of any respirator + bionic eye heads that exist for Marines, possibly going to have to do some fiddly shaving work to attach the top of a head with a bionic eye to a shaved down to the respirator bottom.

Looks good so far!

Unfortunately I don't know know of any respirator + bionic eye heads that exist for Marines, possibly going to have to do some fiddly shaving work to attach the top of a head with a bionic eye to a shaved down to the respirator bottom.

Looks good so far!

I solved the problem. I took the GK Paladin Sergeant head and attached an IG Commander respirator. The bionic eye is on the wrong side, but not like it matters. I will attach the respirators tonight or some time tomorrow. Then the hood. Swords and books, both from the GK Paladin box, are prepared as well.

The Librarian in DV set looks like someone started out thinking they were sculpting an updated Ezekiel. He has a bionic eye, a book (of secrets?) and keys. I was just looking at that model yesterday. He's "cheap as chips" as the Brits say. I think I saw him for like $3 US on ebay.

It's totes possible that the DV characters are Azrael and Ezekiel. There's way too much gear look for it to be coincidental. Would still need a jawa for the helmet bearer to be 100% accurate.

Yeah I'm planning on buying another one of those Company Masters off ebay and converting him. He's too nice of a model and really cheap not to have one to tinker around with.

Archived