Brazen Claws

Clueless

Hello all,

For a long time now I've been casually checking in on the Bolter and Chainsword. Since doing so I've been considering starting up my own WIP section on one of my most recent armies, the Brazen Claws.

Below is a picture of the colour scheme for those who aren't familiar with it. I've painted a few mini's so far and will upload them as I make progress.

Hopefully those reading enjoy! Also hopefully I can follow through with finishing this army (I'm using this as further motivation). Comments and criticism always welcome.

Cheers lads!

gallery_385_727_125954.jpg

Tactical Marine HB 1

Tactical Marine 2 Back

Tactical Marine 1

Tactical Marine 2

So I've nearly finished the first few marines of the tactical squad. I am also painting up some sternguard at the moment. I still need to finish off their shoulder pads and do the basing.

C&C welcome.

So here are some of the sternguard I've been working on and the next one to start. Still have a few parts to finish on these guys. Will upload some more photos when I'm done.

Sternguard 2 Beginning

Sternguard 1 Old

Sternguard 1 Old Back

Sternguard 1 Incomplete

Sternguard 1 Incomplete Back

Also does anyone have any tips about taking photos for good effect (using an iphone) and also on the best way to upload photos here? It would be nicer to get the images to appear larger initially. 

xD

Ok so I've finished off the old metal sternguard which were some of the first models I did for this army not too long ago. Sorry there aren't any WIP shots but here are some photos of the mini's. I've moved to a different location in the house for more natural light so its easier to see.

Sternguard 3

Sternguard Backs 3

Sternguard Backs 2

Sternguard Backs 1

Sternguard Backs

Sternguard 2

Sternguard 1

Here is also the recent finished shot of the newer range of GW sternguard (posted the other day).

Sternguard 1 Complete

Hopefully you all enjoy! Thanks for all the comments and views so far. Means a lot! biggrin.png

Really good stuff. Split schemes are a pain in the hole to keep neat and yours are incredibly well divided. The colours are really rich too, vibrant,, but not overly so, and well built up.

Cracking stubble effect, too. I've never sucessfully pulled that one off myself.

Archived