It's a Forgeworld Christmas

jbaeza94

Hey guys! It's that time of the year, and I've some good news. About a year ago, i had my first victory, it was a 2v2 game. To remember that close victory and in the spirit of Christmas, I'd like to do a give away!

You can choose from any 10 man Forgeworld power armor squad with weapons and command upgrade. This includes tacticals,assault, and heavy support marines. Terminators more your flavor? You can choose 10 cataphractii or tartaros with one special weapons set. You don't need troops you say? How about any pattern of dreadnought, deredeo,contemptor, leviathan, or even once of those fancy da ones. Oh, and you get 2 arms with each. Maybe you want a new vehicle? You can get anything of equal or lesser value of the sicaran. Any character from the character series is also up for grabs!

How do you win?

Simple! All you have to do is guess what codex we played against (both opponents were the same codex), and the point value of EACH INDIVIDUAL player. An example submission would be

Dark Angels, xxxx points.

Each contestant gets one guess, any second guess will be ignored. If 2 people guess the same thing, the one who posted first wins. If by December 9th, 12am pacific time (midnight) nobody has guessed correctly, the one who choose the correct opponent and had the closest point value wins. If nobody chose the army correctly, I will make an announcement, allowing everybody a second guess.

How do you get your prize?

After a winner is discovered, I will announce it as soon as possible. I will then contact you via personal message here on b&c. I will need a name and address you are comfortable me sending the minis to. I will provide any tracking information given.

what do I ask for in return?

That you all enjoy the holiday season,no matter what you celebrate. Also, id appreciate if the winner could post pictures of the unboxing when the minis arrive.

Any question? ? Ask!

Good luck Sons of the Lion.

Simple! All you have to do is guess what Army we played against (both opponents were the same army), and the point value of each player. An example submission would be

Dark Angels, xxxx points.

Few questions...

- when you say guess the army, you mean the codex (like space marines or chaos space marines) or we have to give which flavour it was (ie : ravenguard or khorne army)

- when you say number of points : do you mean the amount of points for EACH OPPONENT or the ADDITION of both?

Archived