Chaplain Markings

Malakai

Do regular chaplains (not Int. Chaplains) have their company markings on them? Are they permanently stationed with their companies or are they "loaned out" from the Reclusiam? For example is it Brother Chaplain Bob leading you one week and Brother Chaplain Jim the next or do they hold the same attachments to their companies as the Company Masters?

I just need to know if I should paint a red stripe on the knee of my basic chaplain.

Cool thanks guys. My regular chaplain is actually one of my favorite models in the Space Marine range. Though not technically a Dark Angel I do kinda see a little hooded monk on his chest. I don't mind having to take him. Of course I'm going to convert the head of his crozius and give him a grav or plasma pistol.

http://www.games-workshop.com/resources/catalog/product/600x620/99800101069_ChaplainSkullHelmetNEW01.jpg

Another quick question. As I'm doing a whole company I've decided to use the marines from Assault on Black Reach. The vertical tactical designations and campain marings have been filed off. However because of their static pose I don't want them in the same squads. I'm going to scatter them throughout the 6 tactical squads and 2 devastator squads. I know squads 1-6 are tac squads but are 7 & 8 devastators or are 9 &10 devs?

Edit, obviously the other (7/8 or 9/10) will be used for the Assault squads.

Literally just finished putting the AoBR squad on cork and priming them. You know they are not as bad as I remember. Although the DV marines have DA icons all over them the AoBR marines are actually nicer, except the sergeant and hvy weapons models. So I have 20 snap fit models to scatter throughout the company. The rest will of course make up for it. I even bought a Betrayal tac sprue to kit bash with tacs, devs, and other power armored badasses. Really pumped to be doing this project. Though check back in a few months when I will tell you how much I hate the color green! msn-wink.gif

Archived