HH Blood Angels

HaSY

When oh when we will have our primarch miniature from Forge World?

Next year if the planets align, otherwise, probably 2017 when they do.... Signus, I think? I'm actually pretty unsure on much of our heresy fluff other than...

Sanguinius and most of the legion go to Ultramar and he's made the reagent of it. Then they eventually go to the palace. I think he fights Ka'bhanda on the way/ before that and then again at the palace.

So yeah, seeing as Prospero is rumoured for book 7, which would potentially be late next year with the Wolves, 1ksons and then Custodes and Sisters of Silence - wed probably get addressed in the next book along with DA and WS that would cover a lot of other events happening after Istvaan. So mid 2017.

Review of the Informations we got on our IX Legion :

Legion Cognomen : None, but the 1st Chapter (of the Legion) have its cognomen as the "Hell Riders". [Faction cognomen, 1st chapter only, Defunct]. 

Allegiance :

- Fedelitas Totalis

Strategic Tendencies :

- High Intensity Warfare

- Strategic Decapitation Strikes

- Planetary Interdiction Campaign

- Multi-vector and Sub-orbital attack

Dominion :

- Baal System (Primary)

- Carnae Verata (Secondary)

- Atshen (Secondary)

- Evernight (Protectorate)

In the end, we got fiew, but very important informations/precisions on our Legion. A thing welcome, that could help bringing some clearance to some part of the 40k Blood Angels fluffs.

(Personnally, by reading the Strategic Tendencies, and knowing that the Blood Angels retain much of their Legion Modus Operanti after the HH, i think that the Strategic Tendencies of the 30k could be used, with some (few) limits, to describe the 40k Blood Angels and Successors.)

I don't really see an issue with the nipples, it fits with the sculpted body image the artificer armour of the 9th has.

It's also anything but a new thing.

I am definitely interested to see the way FW opt to go with BA once they get their own special units (in 2-3 years time I guess)

I don't really see an issue with the nipples, it fits with the sculpted body image the artificer armour of the 9th has.

It's also anything but a new thing.

I am definitely interested to see the way FW opt to go with BA once they get their own special units (in 2-3 years time I guess)

Me neither. I mean, everyone has two(or three apparently), right? No big deal, fits the Renaissance theme that the Blood Angels apparently have going on.

Slap me arse and call me sally, I can't wait for a Sanguinius model. drool.gif

Snorri

Archived