HH Blood Angels

HaSY

Super excited to see what they do with Amit and the other guy, Raldoron? The one who's supposed to be up there with Sigismund in terms of sword ability.

Personally, i would glady welcome Post HH Nassir, with his Terminator armour....(But i think his 30k version should be monstruous too, after all, he was respected even by the World Eaters....).

21e758e953c9beed100966e6e50acec8.jpg

The Beast Arise ? =)

(Edit : For those who remember my idea of Death Company Terminator Squad, you just have to imagine this guy X5 with black painted armour and some red saltires.)

I mostly want to see Raldoran, he was cool in 'prospero burns'

His depiction in fear to tread was less cool but still fine.

He's noted as being amongst the most skilled warriors in the legions though...

I believe however that it's unlikely we will see rules for him and they will focus on amit (because so many people love flesh tearers) and azkaellon. I'd honestly prefer to see our Chapter master but think it's doubtful.

Well im working on HH angels now was gonna do DA but changed my mind

Why would anyone play DA?  They are incompetent traitors on the one hand, treacherous loyalists on the other.  It's like the worst of both sides in one legion.  Ultimate losers of the Horus Heresy..

Why would anyone play DA?  They are incompetent traitors on the one hand, treacherous loyalists on the other.  It's like the worst of both sides in one legion.  Ultimate losers of the Horus Heresy..

I'm getting the subtle feeling that you may not be a big fan?

Men in skirts just ain't my thing, that's all :P

Nah, just kidding actually.  The guy I got into 40K with was a DA player, we would write lists together, talk about 40K all night and never get any painting done.  Most of that talk was about whose  army was  better than the other..  Honestly, I have more fondness and respect for DA than any other chapter save Crimson Fists, but picking on them is an old habbit I can't grow out of :)

Why would anyone play DA? They are incompetent traitors on the one hand, treacherous loyalists on the other. It's like the worst of both sides in one legion. Ultimate losers of the Horus Heresy..

Men in skirts just ain't my thing, that's all :P

Nah, just kidding actually. The guy I got into 40K with was a DA player, we would write lists together, talk about 40K all night and never get any painting done. Most of that talk was about whose army was better than the other.. Honestly, I have more fondness and respect for DA than any other chapter save Crimson Fists, but picking on them is an old habbit I can't grow out of :)

No fan of men in skirts? I actually find Scotts quite alright actually :D

But no, seriously, DA are just a little too angsty.

Lul. Made my day :D

Archived