Chaplain Trike Custom HQ

Knight Angels

Im working on a custom HQ to play with my local gaming group. it is basically a dark angels interrogator chaplain with a trike, standing in the sidecar while be driven by a marine. i will post pictures when im done.

the question ist now how many points you think is the trike worth? As said its like a normal bike but with plus one lifepoint for the biker and the chaplain can fire his boltgun and also the driver his bolters. There is no plus one attack or something else so really just + 1lp + 1 shooting.

The bike as an upgrade costs 20 pts. How much are the additional benefits worth? Is 10 enough?

Thank you

~shrug~  I don't know why you would need/want to deal with all that.  I'd just run it as a standard biker chaplain, BS5 bolters and no driver attacks...still an awesome model.  I'm planning basically the opposite, where the chaplain is the part of the model that's just aesthetic license:  I'm going to do a darkshroud where the assault cannon is relocated to the chin and the gunner's platform serves as a pulpit for an interrogator-chaplain.

That looks like an awesome chariot of Righteous Death to me! I'm away from my books at the moment, but there is a 'Chariot' vehicle type isn't there? Would it 'add' anything to this Badass Trike of Redemption?

Thank you for the kind words. Can someone pm me how to insert pictures so that they appear larger? Im too stupid to get it done. ^^

Don't worry about it, simply tapping the pics makes them bigger. I may have to steal this idea if I get another chaplain for my RW

Thank you for the kind words. Can someone pm me how to insert pictures so that they appear larger? Im too stupid to get it done. ^^

Don't worry about it, simply tapping the pics makes them bigger. I mayu have to steal this idea if I get another chaplain for my RW

But i prefer large pics without needing to click them.

Feel free to adapt the idea ;)

Thank you. But dont you think the bigger trike is a big disadvantage because of dangerous terrain tests? Ok he get a 3+/5+fnp in the rwcs but its still huge if he loses a lp that way. We usually tend to play with lots of diff. terrain ^^

I don't normally worry about diff terrain personally, and honestly can't tell you the last time I lost a bike, jump infantry or immobilized a skimmer because of it. The chances of rolling a one then failing both armour and FNP is slim. I think just running him as a chappy on a bike is the way to go, it's what I'd do anyways.

Archived