I am the Unforgiven...but I repent! Moogy's DA WIP thread

marvmoogy

Hi all, 

Well, it has been quite some time since I last walked the dark corridors of the Rock.

No excuses, I've been focussing on my other armies (and yes, one of those is Space Wolves....sorry about that!)

But, I come back for forgiveness!  In an attempt to appease the Lion, I come back with a Deathwing Army in progress.  My Battle Company marines are still in their cases, but they will get some attention soon...ish...

But anyway, I have built up a bit of a Deathwing force to support my Greenwing.  It needs a few finishing touches to complete the build and I will have my first painted Terminators on Tuesday all being well.  The force consists of:

Belial (magged conversion from the DW command box)

Libby Terminator (should be ready this week)

Int Chaplain Terminator (should be ready this week)

Command Squad (need to convert one more DV sergeant to get this ready for painting)

5x Knights (these guys should be ready this week)

5x DV termies

5x 'Tactical' termies (CML, storm bolters & powerfists)

5x 'Tactical' termies (DV with the AC cut off and replaced with a plasma cannon)

5x 'Tactical' termies (2x chain fists and a heavy flamer)

5x 'Tactical' termies (still need to convert a few / figure out weapons loadout)

5x 'Tactical' termies (still need to convert a few / figure out weapons loadout)

5x CC Termies (LCs on all - need some shoulder pads)

5x CC Termies (TH&SS - a few more shoulder pads and 2 helmets needed)

Mortis Contemptor (Twin Assault Cannons & Havoc launcher - should be ready this week)

Contemptor (Multi-melta and DCCW - the BaC dread)

The plan is, by the end of January, I'll have the first three tactical squads, both dreadnoughts, the knights and the characters done and dusted.  Then, by March time, the above will be complete and I can start to work on my Greenwing.

I'll be using this thread as a kind of 'Moogy's Dark Angels' WIP thread...it won't be fast, but it'll (FINALLY!) get done!

Cheers, 

Moogy

Oh Marv..............welcome if you head this way there is a nice little cell for you (rubs out the DoC lettering on his cell) we've even got all your paints set just the way you like it. A Chaplain will be along shortly to make you............comfortable. So sit back and enjoy the cookies made by the Watchers...............

*Pushes Marv in and slams the cell door and begins skipping his way down the bowel of the Rock whistling to himself*

Truly welcome back look forward to your work.

Cheers, Stobz...must admit, yours is one of the threads that has kept me into the DAs, even if as a silent observer.  Truly amazing work, brother and thanks for not letting me sell my DAs through your awesome work! :-)

Thanks for the welcome (back) Disciple of Caliban Sgt - I hope I wont disappoint!

In a minor update, the first full batch will be 4 5x man termies squads and Belial with the second contemptor.  That should give me a nice start to the force!

Cheers, 

Moogy

Archived