Desperation of Sotha, Scythes of the Emperor- Leviathan!

"The life of an astartes is priceless.

His soul is armor, his beliefs his weapons.

His armour is his bullwark, his wargear his fortress.

For the emperor is armour, for the emperor is belief.

For the emperor is strengt, for the emperor is the bullwark against grief.

The emperor protects"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So first of, thanks for making this tread go to the second page! I knew we could get there ;) Lets go for more!

And now... I present you...

Update time

gallery_79144_11528_10228.jpg

Primus medicea #1

gallery_79144_11528_52154.jpg

Primus medicea #2

gallery_79144_11528_5219.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_5103.jpg

master Primus medicea

gallery_79144_11528_49000.jpg

Breacher sergeant

gallery_79144_11528_66701.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_27929.jpg

Captain

gallery_79144_11528_57664.jpg

Primus Librarian

gallery_79144_11528_53027.jpg

Swords-man librarian

gallery_79144_11528_33649.jpg

"Crazed" tactical

gallery_79144_11528_54739.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_13818.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_19207.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_20579.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_11418.jpg

Aaaand as last... Terminators ;)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@deathspectre: Thanks!

@Mikha: Thx! Well now we already got two, but I guess more will be coming... As tommorow there will be ANOTHER update ;)

@Kelborn: Thanks mate! Apreciate it, I am not the best Scythe maker on the board though. That honour goes to Grizzly, but I try ;)

@Augustus: Thanks! My bits box is actually not THAT huge, just very many andom parts. Will post a pic tommorow for fun :)

C&C always welcome! Tommorow will be another update! (With some paint!)

"For those who survive the wrath of the Scythes,

there shall be no rest.

There shall be no survivors.

For the scythes are now shadows.

And in the shadows is where a fearfull creature wants to be.

For the Scythes hunt, for the Scythes revenge."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, time for some updates! I got a few more blurbs of text ready to show, but first of... Let's start with the Rowue trader story of wich the Scytes got a part of their gear... (The scythes also get a part of gear from the deathwatch, but that will be a story for later)

"The Roque trader's arrival"

"Ritcher slowly rubbes his temples, his eyes closed, no optic information coming through. He had been awake for over 2 weeks now, his Plethoria Segmentus armor finnaly giving in to his sleep.

He awoke exactly 163 minutes later, his body fully recharged, his armor recharged to function at top efficiency for the coming meeting with the chapter master of The Scythes of the Emperor.

Ritcher and His Dragon Guild, that was accompanied by 6 mechanicum cruisers, had been sailing to Karan-B for over two months now, his fleet of 21 ships all burning their engines to their maximum. His Astropath choir had been guiding them well, they would arrive within two hours.

-+124 minutes later, Bridge of The Golden Lady, Flagship of the Dragon Guild+-

He was nervous, it was only the second time Ritcher had met a chapter master of the Adeptus astartes. He had heard long stories about this particular one, Thrasius, the Scythe. When Thrasius came walking in, Ritcher was not let down. Thrasius wore a ornate suit of artificer terminator armor, a cold-metal scythe resting over his shoulder, a battered cloack flew behind the veteran warrior. Ritcher bowed his head, Thrasius returning the gesture. "Welcome, Thrasius the Scythe, welcome to my ship. Please make yourself at home, we have alot to.discuss about.". Thrasius took a long stare into the half bionic eyes of Ritcher, his astartes eyes drilling into the soul of the ancient roque trader. "Ritcher, the Saviour of Raban, the rampager of Halo, the friend of Ultramar. I see your fear, but believe me, my new friend, that you have nothing to fear. I come here to discuss a trade." Thrasius said while sitting down on one of the beautifull wooden sofa's in the bridge. Ritcher took a moment of silence to let his bionic form sit down on a throne in the middle of the bridge room.

Thrasius was the first to speak again, "So Ritcher, pleasantries aside. Me and my brothers had send a Astrophatic message for all to hear over two months ago. In our need of supplies, gear and materials. Can you tell me, what do you have to offer? And seeing as you are a Roque Trader, what is your price?". Ritcher's eyes narrowed, he looked straight into Thrasius' eyes. "Thrasius, I came here to make a deal. A pact of sorts. I will supply you and your surviving brothers with a large supply of Power Armor, terminator armor, bolt weaponry and a whole plethoria of other relics and.. A forge ship, so you can also start supplying yourself with gear of choice. But in return, I want a few very valuable things you and your chapter posses." Thrasius raised an eyebrow, astonished by the amount of gear and materials the Roque Trader had to offer. "And what is it that you so Desire Ritcher" He asked in a soft tone.

"I want 4 full grown astartes and 4 suitable recruits. In addition to all I just named about what I would give you. I will ship the gene-seed supplies you requested from Terra. Believe me, you will get them."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Paint time ;)

gallery_79144_11528_60131.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_62607.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_61922.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_47194.jpg

So here is my WIP knight Atrapos. I will be adding a single plate somewhere with a black and yellow stripe to show that this knight is alligned with the Scythes of the emperor. Only legs are done painting wise right now, but the rest will soon follow ;)

gallery_79144_11528_49146.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_14581.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_24656.jpg

Some WIP scouts and a Rhino. the tank is entering the 80% done stage soon, so more detailed pics will be coming up. The scouts still got a long way to go before I even dare posting them up...

Oh aaaand...

gallery_79144_11528_11506.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_35412.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_44157.jpg

I present you...

-+-Pascar "The bolt teacher"

Pascar is one of the oldest members of the Scythes of the Emperor. Created in the first batch of astartes for when the Scythes were commisioned by the high lords of Terra.

Pascar quickly rose through the ranks, quickly being assigned as a Scout Sergeant.
After another century of warfare, he was able to take the title "Master of recruits". Becoming the official leader of the 10th company, teaching the recruits the way of the bolter and sword.

Pascar was a shimmer of hope during the war on Sotha, using the war as a perfect opportunity to push his recrtuits to the limit. Most of them reaching the status of tactical marine in just a year.

Pascar implemented and bend the ways of the normal codex training to train recruits at a faster and better rate then normal chapters. Bending rules of the codex in sometimes questionable ways to have a larger part of the scouts succeed their expected results.

Pascar is armed with a custom rifle carried heavy bolter. He hand crafted this weapon himself, lowering the fire rate ever so slightly to higher the precision and to lower the sound produced. He calls it "Vera", and carries it by his side in all times of war. Pascar is also armed with the normal equipment of a scout, in addition to a master-crafted suit of specialized scout armor. A iron halo is intergrated into the backpack of the suit, protecting Pascar when needed.-+-
From the books of Command of Sotha, chapter 12, master of recruits and expectations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Let's show some more models I build/changed up for my Scythes!:

gallery_79144_11528_30293.jpg

gallery_79144_11528_479.jpg

Hope you like them!

And just for fun... A sneak peak into my bits-box... As I seem to get alot of comments on my assortement of bits:

gallery_79144_11528_85803.jpg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now onto comments:

@Leviathus: Thanks dude! He is one of my favo's as well! The head is from the sternguard kit ;)

@Trillhouse: Thx dude!

C&C always welcome!

Archived