Iron hads cheeselist 1500

noigrim

Combined arms detachment

Head of the Gorgon RoW

HQ

Castrmen Orth 80

Elite

Cataphractii: 3 fists, 1 cjainfist, 1powersword, 1 plasma blaster, 3 combiweapons 236

Troops

Tactical 150

Tactical, 2 extra blades 154

HS

Sicaran, ceramite 155

Sicaran, ceramite 155

Sicaran, ceramite 155

LoW

Ferrus Manus without forgebreaker 415

The opponent'll have lots of speeders and rhinos perhaps even that 40k flyer, the idea is that the termies'll keep back with the tacticals to hold objectives in my zone and ferrus and the rest'll race forwards. Orth should provide the antiair and the termies defend against his drop pod dread.

Hole it up!

Weirdly there's nothing in the Master of the Legion rule saying you can't take a Rite of War in a Combined Arms Detachment; It just refers to the 'Primary Detachment' and 'Allied Detachment' in various places. The 'The Battles in the Age of Darkness Force Organisation Chart' section also just says, "This Force Organisation chart has also been created to work in tandem with the Rites of War rules found in this book." but doesn't actually say it's exclusive to it.

Whilst I may not support the shoehorning of Lords of War into sub-2000pt games, if he's playing against 40k armies doing the same then why not?

...my only question is why haven't you got a set of 3 Quad Gun Rapiers in there? They're amazing.

Well in that case You aren't really playing 30k. And just wondering why you posted that list here as it seems pretty poorly thought out and really unbalanced.

You have three units staying back, with your primarch foot slogging which will mean he will never see combat.

Then you have teeminators and tact marines as your fire base? Mid range bolters doesn't really cut it for that.

Three sicarians is nice, but in the end they are Not as tough as you probably want them to be and can be taken out rather easily using normal things in 30-40k lists.

Overall, if you are looking for suggestions, I would drop vulkan as he doesn't really provide anything.

Really the army needs an identeny of what it's trying to do, as right now it doesn't really do much of anything

Sorry I ment ferrus**

I'll put the tacticals on outflanking rhinos add a quad mortar powerswords and drop a sicaran. I stand corrected in the chainswords bit depending on how they perform perwaps I'll swap to cc in the whole sqd not a very medusan tactic tough!

If not I can Always get another sicaran.

I don't think the list is particularly cheesy. Is the Primarch being transported?

Also, I wouldn't be taking Ferrus without Forge Breaker...

What's the point of this if you're not playing 30k? I can make a more powerful 40k list, and this isn't legal in the HH...

I don't think the list is particularly cheesy. Is the Primarch being transported?

Also, I wouldn't be taking Ferrus without Forge Breaker...

What's the point of this if you're not playing 30k? I can make a more powerful 40k list, and this isn't legal in the HH...

Ferrus always has Forgebreaker iirc. Its only Perturabo who has to pay for it.

Archived