Ravenwing with culexus

dtse

He would have to ride in the transport by himself. Only storm ravens and transports carrying combat squads from the same squad can have more then one unit embarked on them, and the storm raven is a unit and a dreadnought so not exactly carrying two units

I'm interested to know why the Culexus works well the the Ravenwing. If it were me I'd prefer (and do use) the Vindicare. Gotta love the Exitus.

But I'm always looking for fresh ideas so ...

Vindicare is a waste of points, anything with ignores cover and your looking at a 3 wound model with 4+ even without ignores cover he's a 3+ and can't go to ground because he's fearless.

His only true use is in messing with your opponents head in terms of deployment and even then once people have played against it a few times it gets so so.

To get any proper mileage out of him he has to use the shieldbreaker round which wounds on a 4+

Culexus is anti Psyker that is pretty obvious. Even ethos other warp charges his shooting attack is pretty awesome. And even against non psykers his combat is pretty awesome. I think probably the best assassin.

I second what dtse said... He has inbuilt invisibility and can negate any invisibility cast around him.

Same thing for "perfet timing" that can really annoy our jinking bikes..

And you can also use him to charge those tau with targeter and occupy them therefore limtating their impact on our units.

it's wrong to see them as the anti psyker unit... Hés very good against anyone... But against psyker it's a joke : your opponent would be better pack off his models, you'll spare time :P

Archived