Onward....TO WAR!

luthhero

Greetings Brothers!  I come before you today to begin the tale of a journey to the battlefront.  One of the greatest Battlefronts of our time........Adepticon!  So for some background.  My fellow 40k friend and I have been out of the game for over 10 years.  We are all older now (some with children) and we suddenly had the spark for the game ignited.  When we were younger we used to do the travel and play and had some moderate success but Life happens and we moved on.  But now we have become ambitious and have the fire.  So with that being said we are competeing in the Team big event and in the doubles as post here The rules are unique and have a new Force Org.  With that being said this will chronicle my painting and gaming leading up to Adepticon and the results there after.  Our team makeup is like this: Space Marine (Ultramarines most likely), Space Marine (White Scars), Eldar (Team Captain...because his Lord of War is crazy) and myself Dark Angels more specifically Ravenwing (Without the sweet strike force).  The list I have is as follows:

Libby lvl 2 on a Bike with Conversion Field

Ravenwing Command Sqaud (Apothecary, 1x Grenade Launcher, Ravenwing Banner)
Blackknight Squad (1x Grenade Launcher)

2x Min Scouts

Ravenwing Support Squad
3x Landspeeder (HB and Typhoon Missles on each)

1x Dark Shroud

Part of the special rules are that only one person on the Team gets a formation and we decided that The Support Squad plus bikes is one of the strongest. 

Adepticon is at the end of March but this will be a journal of our training/painting and exploits.  Thanks for any who may have comments or thoughts as I continue to write this.

I agree about running the vengeance in the support squad, it has yet to make me regret it. I have a hard time choosing the shroud over the vengeance as I tend to get more use out of the vengeance, but that's probably due to my play style.

Archived