Most Cute & Fluffy DA Group of BAs List?

xNH Lion 12x

This will be totally not a list review, but more of fun challenge. I'll make a list of Dark Angels that I think are super fluffy and badass, and will challenge you all to see who can top mine and get the group of the most fluffy badass together in one list. We'll say the list has to be under 5,000 points ('cause I tried making a fun list out of 2,500 and found myself wanting more room--haha) and has to be legally playable, but by no means does it have to be competitive. If you want to make it somewhat competitive, or if it just is, more power to you.

thats even better. at 2500 i had 6 10 man squads in drop pods, 2 10 man assualt squads with jump packs, and a melee and shooty command squad in razor backs, also 2 scout squads. pretty ridiculous. lots of bodies on the table, 112actually ha. I imagined an assault on a planet led by the company master and a chaplain.

but at 5000 i think instead i might conjure up an epic deathwing/ravenwing combo!

thats even better. at 2500 i had 6 10 man squads in drop pods, 2 10 man assualt squads with jump packs, and a melee and shooty command squad in razor backs, also 2 scout squads. pretty ridiculous. lots of bodies on the table, 112actually ha. I imagined an assault on a planet led by the company master and a chaplain.

but at 5000 i think instead i might conjure up an epic deathwing/ravenwing combo!

So far, I think, I have Asmodai leading a CAD, Az leading a Lion's Blade, Belial leading a DWSF, and Sammy leading a RWSF at 5,000 points and still have 10 to spare. I think. And Command Squads all around!

The only mobility I added was Ravenwing, though, but it doesn't matter, 'cause they're all badasses, right?

Edit: It is complete!!! It has four forces, a CAD led by Asmodai, a Lion's Blade led by Azrael and a Company Master with 10th Company Support, a DWSF led by Belial, of course and finally a a RVSW led, of course, by Sammael. It's gonna take me a good while to edit it down after I post it, so bare with me, but it will go on this thread!

Edit 2: Unfortunately (somehow!), I did not fit any Librarians in, but maybe I just couldn't find the Librarius Conclave thing. Haha.

(I'll steadily edit this down as I find time, I promise, mods and admins, but here it is:)

+++ DA Cute and Fluffy Badass Spam +++

++ Dark Angels: Codex (2015) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Asmodai [bolt pistol, Crozius Arcanum, Frag and Krak Grenades, Rosarius, The Blades of Reason]

+ Elites +

Command Squad [Apothecary, Bolt pistol, Chainsword, Dark Angels Chapter Banner, Frag and Krak Grenades, 5x Veterans]

····Company Champion [blade of Caliban, Combat Shield]

Company Veterans Squad [Combat Shields, Frag and Krak Grenades, Plasmagun]

····Company Veteran [bolt Pistol, Power Sword]

····Company Veteran [bolt Pistol, Boltgun]

····Company Veteran [Power Axe, Storm Bolter]

····Company Veteran [Combi-Plasma, Lightning Claw]

····Company Veteran [Chainsword, Plasma Pistol]

Deathwing Terminator Squad [Assault Cannon, 5x Deathwing Terminators (incl. Sergeant), 4x Pair of Lightning Claws, Terminator Armour]

+ Troops +

Tactical Squad [bolt pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, Plasma Cannon, Plasmagun, Power Armor, 9x Tactical Marine]

····Sergeant [Chainsword, Storm Bolter]

Tactical Squad [bolt pistol, Boltgun, Flamer, Frag and Krak Grenades, Heavy Bolter, Power Armor, 9x Tactical Marine]

····Sergeant [boltgun, Chainsword]

+ Heavy Support +

Predator Squadron

····Predator [Extra Armour, Hunter-Killer Missile, Lascannons, Smoke Launchers and Searchlight, Storm Bolter, Twin Linked Lascannon]

····Predator [Extra Armour, Heavy Bolters, Smoke Launchers and Searchlight, Storm Bolter, Twin Linked Lascannon]

····Predator [Extra Armour, Heavy Bolters, Smoke Launchers and Searchlight, Storm Bolter, Twin Linked Lascannon]

++ Dark Angels: Codex (2015) (DA The Lion's Blade Detachment) ++

+ Core +

Battle Demi Company

····Assault Squad [9x Assault Space Marine, Bolt pistol, Chainsword, Frag and Krak Grenades, Jump Packs]

········Assault Space Marine Sergeant [bolt Pistol, Power Sword, Veteran Sergeant]

····Company Master [iron Halo]

········Artificer Armour [bolt Pistol, Chainsword, Frag and Krak Grenades, Infantry, Shroud of Heroes]

····Devastator Squad [bolt pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, 4x Missile Launcher with Flakk, Power Armor, 4x Space Marine]

········Sergeant [boltgun, Chainsword, Signum]

····Tactical Squad [bolt pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, Plasma Cannon, Plasmagun, Power Armor, 9x Tactical Marine]

········Sergeant [Chainsword, Plasma Pistol, Veteran Sgt]

····Tactical Squad [bolt pistol, Boltgun, Flamer, Frag and Krak Grenades, Heavy Bolter, Power Armor, 9x Tactical Marine]

········Sergeant [Plasma Pistol, Power Sword, Veteran Sgt]

····Tactical Squad [bolt pistol, Boltgun, Frag and Krak Grenades, Meltagun, Multi-Melta, Power Armor, 9x Tactical Marine]

········Sergeant [boltgun, Chainsword, Melta Bomb, Veteran Sgt]

+ Command +

The Inner Circle

····Azrael [bolt pistol, Frag and Krak Grenades, Lion Helm, Master Crafted Combi-Plasma, Sword of Secrets]

+ Auxillary +

10th Company Support

····Scout Squad [bolt pistol, Camo Cloaks, Frag and Krak Grenades, 9x Scouts, 9x Sniper Rifle]

········Scout Sergeant [Chainsword, Sniper Rifle]

++ Dark Angels: Codex (2015) (DA Ravenwing Strike Force) ++

+ Fast Attack +

Ravenwing Attack Bike Squad

····Ravenwing Attack Bike [Frag and Krak Grenades, Multi-Melta, Teleport Homer, Twin Linked Boltgun]

Ravenwing Attack Bike Squad

····Ravenwing Attack Bike [Frag and Krak Grenades, Multi-Melta, Teleport Homer, Twin Linked Boltgun]

Ravenwing Black Knights [5x Black Knight, Bolt pistol, Corvus Hammer, Frag and Krak Grenades, Plasma Talon, 2x Ravenwing Grenade Launcher, Teleport Homer]

····Huntmaster [Corvus Hammer]

Ravenwing Dark Talon [2x Hurricane Bolter, Rift Cannon, Stasis Bomb]

+ Elites +

Ravenwing Command Squad [3x Black Knight, Bolt pistol, Corvus Hammer, Frag and Krak Grenades, Plasma Talon, Ravenwing Apothecary, Ravenwing Company Banner, Teleport Homer]

····Ravenwing Champion [blade of Caliban]

+ Heavy Support +

Ravenwing Land Speeder Vengance [Assault Cannon, Plasma Storm Battery]

+ HQ +

Sammael [iron Halo]

····Corvex (Jetbike) [bolt pistol, Frag and Krak Grenades, Raven Sword, Teleport Homer, Twin Linked Storm Bolter]

++ Dark Angels: Codex (2015) (DA Deathwing Strike Force) ++

+ HQ +

Belial [iron Halo, Storm Bolter and Sword of Silence, Teleport Homer, Terminator Armour]

+ Elites +

Deathwing Command Squad [Cyclone Missile Launcher, Deathwing Apothecary, Deathwing Champion, Deathwing Company Banner, 5x Deathwing Terminators, Perfidious Relic of the Unforgiven, Terminator Armour, 3x Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield ]

Deathwing Knights [storm Shields, Terminator Armour]

····4x Deathwing Knights [4x Mace of Absolution]

····Knight Master [Flail of the Unforgiven]

Deathwing Knights [storm Shields, Terminator Armour]

····4x Deathwing Knights [4x Mace of Absolution]

····Knight Master [Flail of the Unforgiven]

Venerable Dreadnought Squadron

····Venerable Dreadnought [Extra Armour, Missile Launcher, Smoke Launchers and Searchlight, Twin-Linked Lascannon]

The Company Master was supposed to grab Foe Smitter and a Relic blade from the Angelicasta's armory, but between getting in his Artificer armor, needing to take a piss, getting out, taking the piss, and getting back in, and then needing to micromanage all of the veterans, he just forgot them. Haha.

Archived