Warhammer 40000 cross-over - diorama by Awaken Realms

Awaken_Realms

Hello,

Have you ever thought of what would happen if the universes of Warhammer 40k and others merge? In the anticipation of the new movie, we’ve done a small diorama piece of an encounter between a Chaos Lord and the loyal Space Marine Master. Take a look at it below and take a look at our gallery as well at the other dioramas we’ve done!

5dfdcb37e79d09cde3a7ebb013b77a08.jpg

Are you counting the days until the premiere as well?

=][= While very cool, no additional discussion or comments about Star Wars will take place. Sorry guys, but we're still firmly rooted in the 40K universe, not cross-overs. =][=

Those guys with their power swords look very awesome! You guys have definitely gotten the lighting down for this one.

You guys have definitely gotten the lighting down for this one.

The blue light guy looks very cool and the light appears to line up based on how it's being held. The orange light guy's lighting doesn't look right to me.

The sword is being held off to the picture left, so it doesn't seem like the floor in front of the orange guy should be lit. I don't see how the light could "bend" to get there, short of some filthy psyker tricks. ;)

You guys have definitely gotten the lighting down for this one.

The blue light guy looks very cool and the light appears to line up based on how it's being held. The orange light guy's lighting doesn't look right to me.

The sword is being held off to the picture left, so it doesn't seem like the floor in front of the orange guy should be lit. I don't see how the light could "bend" to get there, short of some filthy psyker tricks. ;)

I think that power sword is being held back, but is out forward away from the body at an angle, so it should be able to project some light down to that small area.

Archived