New DA FAQ is comming

MoonPhoenix

so assuming that page is gonna be the actual errata...if i understand, any character on a bike can now be in your RWSF, but they don't get the ravenwing special rule...correct?  so like if you have your character attached to a squad of ravenwing black knights, and they jink, you're gonna have to roll separate for your character i guess?

Sadly yeah. It would just be better if they made all Bikes in C:DA Ravenwing bikes. Partially a fluff reason. lol But it would increase the cost of the bike for an HQ but I would be ok with that.

Seems silly that the only non ravenwing bikes are the ones used by NonSammael HQ units. lol.

Well, to me only the bikers are chosen for their ridings skills.

A librarian is detached from the librarium to fight along with them. Of course he's good at riding but he's not trained like a RW biker.

Same thing for an interrogator chaplain who comes from the reclusiam.

The only exception I see are for the company chaplain as he's part of the company and train with then but I think that creating an exception just for one figure in a 1000 men chapter is asking for too much ;)

so assuming that page is gonna be the actual errata...if i understand, any character on a bike can now be in your RWSF, but they don't get the ravenwing special rule...correct?  so like if you have your character attached to a squad of ravenwing black knights, and they jink, you're gonna have to roll separate for your character i guess?

That is correct. But it doesn't really come up unless your libby is the closest model being shot at which is not ideal on your part.

THis thread is FAQ only. Any DW complaints go to the DW venting thread...

Heheh, you could see the writing on that wall.

So the ravenwing hq issue was solved. Are there any other glaring issues sans deathwing stand alone feasibility?

There is already a VERY lengthy list of questions we supplied to Games Workshop. I'd recommend using the search feature to find it. 

Archived