Storm Eagle paint scheme

MasterRaath

So my wife got me a Storm Eagle for Christmas! Should this thing be green? Bone? Black? I really dont know! I'm not sure why exactly she chose a Storm Eagle, I'm betting it was on the advice of my gaming buddies. More than likely its not going to get used very often but I will have to use it a couple times at least, so what would you stuff in this bad boy? I kinda wish I hadn't stumbled upon it cause now I gotta wait until Friday to get my hands on it and then act surprised...

Another question I have is which book actually has current rules for this model cause Im obviously going to need to get my hands on that.

Imperial Armour Vol 2 2nd edition War Machines of The Adeptus Astartes.

You might want to wait though there been rumours of update, maybe with the upcoming red scorpions update in 2016?

Paint it Green if you want to attach it to the Armoury, paint it Black if you want to attach it to the Ravenwing.

My 40k mentor has a whole room full of FW and GW books, 20+ years worth of White Dwarf and practically every Black Library novel ever printed. Im pretty sure he'll have it. Cant ask right now cause Im pretty sure he's where my wife's info is coming from and I dont wanna let on what I know.

I think I'm gonna paint it green. I have green spray paint so its just as quick as black. Now the question is what to stuff in it. Can it carry a dreadnaught like the blood angels flyer?

Wow! I love it Polythemus!!! I already felt like a small child all giddy and anxious for christmas day and you just made it much worse! Thank you!

Also the Caestus assault ram thread gave me the idea to see if I couldn't get an idea about the rules from battlescribe, which I did finally find. That made the anticipation even more unbearable... Yay! Hehe. Thanks everyone!!!

Edit: Smede: Your Fire Raptor is also amazing! You guys have set the bar really high! Cant wait!

Archived