It's gotta be done ...

Isiah

Happy 'Unforgiven' Christmas and a Happy New Year to all who celebrate it, or anything else at this time of year.

Many thanks to the DA Mods for keeping our part of the interwebs clean and tidy and mischief-free.

Feel free to post tales your accumulated (or expected) 40K Xmas loot - so the rest of us can go green with envy :)

Or 40K projects you have on the go over the holidays.

Cheers

I

Merry Christmas everybody!

For Christmas I bought myself a brand new double demi with 35 marines from fw including a recon squad for scouts, 15 gw marines, a jump pack chaplain, legion champion with master of signals from fw, 3 mkii razorback, 2 normal razorback and 3 drop pods.

The Legion of the Iron Lion will be soon!

I doubt that I'll get any reinforcements from my family, but there is still a lot I have to paint.

My twin nephews and their parents will get Alpha Legion T-shirts from me.biggrin.png They all start with 'A', so it's fitting.

Merry Christmas wub.png

Thanks for the Xmas wishes Isiah, hope you and the rest of the B&C all have a great one as well.

As for xmas loot, I really am trying to shy away from more plastic I didn't realise it but I have enough infantry now for a whole 10 man strong battle company and yet I only have 2, 5 man tacs at the moment.

[edit] if everyone starts saying xmas wishes I am gonna run out of likes pretty fast

Thanks for the kind words Isiah, all the best to you and your family too.

The rest of you, just have a good one and don't get too excited or the Chaplain will come knocking. ;)

2016 holds many things, none are for certain so make the most of every day under the Lions' light.

:D

Stobz

Christmas tidings? Bah Humbug! No, I joke (I want the spirits off my back this year). I hope everyone has a safe and happy Yuletide season this year.

As for me and presents...nothing comes to mind. It's best that I have some health back so I'm just thankful for that. Maybe I'll continue to rest until the New Year. Who knows?

Expect the Clerics Q1 in 2016!

Indeed, merry Christmas to all and to all a good... new year filled with First Legion shenanigans!

As for me... there is a mystery box under the tree as chosen by my children and all that I know is that my wife spent more than she intended.  My 5 year old son says that it is Necrons.  He is a kidder as I don't play Necrons.  I also got a hundred bucks from my parents... A Dark Shroud or Betrayal at Calth?

I was reunited with my plastic and my paints when I went home for the holidays. So instead of spending time with my family, I have commenced work on a demi-company of Dark Angels. In the works I have: 30 tacs, a mostly magnetized 10 man assault squad, 12 devastators, 4 razorbacks, a kit-bashed, magnetized company master, a kit-bashed chaplain, and a few other characters.  Assembly is complete, priming is nearly complete, base coats should commence sometime tomorrow, assuming festivities allow time to paint. I am quite excited, Ive been looking forward to starting the project all fall. I'm going to start a WIP thread soon. Happy holidays all. 

My car's not going into gear properly, and so is not really moving. I kinda feel like GW is somehow hitting me in real life and not just in the DA codex....
That's my Holiday week in a nutshell.

But, I do wish you all a merry time yourselves!!!!!!

I am working on entire Christmas 9 to 8 hour shifts from 24th to 30th so Merry Christmas to all deciples of Lion working or not.... I got myself: Belial, Dark Angels Upgrade kit, 10 Tactical Man unit + Dark Talon for myself Christmas presents... Question is when I find time to paint them...

I know year of 2016 is year if The Raven for me: I will be getting 3 more black knigths, Dark Shroud and 4 Land Speeders.

Seasons greetings to my Unforgiven brothers and sisters. Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

Betrayal At Calth is currently sitting under our christmas tree, tempting me with it's cellophane wrapped, plasticy, spruey goodness. Oh well, only a few more hours to go before my already mammoth painting list increases even further! smile.png

Take care everybody.

My family can't quite accept my nerdiness so I'm getting nothing Warhammer-y but I do have a RW bike squad to paint and I half-hitched 4'x4' of foamcore from work so I'll try and build some Necro/industrial terrain. Merry Dorkmas!

my 4 and 6 yo boys each bought me a pot of paint...naturally, in colors attractive to 4 and 6 year old boys, so they'll be good for stuff like the odd wire, gem, bit of cockpit interior, etc msn-wink.gif

I recently started a lernaenan army for 30k, and my Xmas present to myself is 5 cataphracti, cataphracti fists set, and ten volkite chargers from FW to be combined with these B@C 'phracti (the stormbolters are to be replaced!) to make a ten man squad of hydra-licious termies (eventually deploying via steagle, that'll be my birthday present to myself):

med_gallery_13203_11522_179196.jpg

I may be the only guy in my group whose hammer unit isn't a OTT named character (most of them primarchs) with honor guard...I'd rather just beat their deathstars without sinking to that levelbiggrin.png

Merry Christmas to my fellow Unforgiven!  

As for what was in the mystery box, it was a Dark Shroud!  I also got a Space Marine Command Squad.  I will probably use the banner for a Deathwing Command Squad and use the rest of the marines to make a choppy veteran squad without the robes but with a rather fitting paint scheme for my Guardians of the Covenant. 

Archived