It's gotta be done ...

Isiah

No 40K loot for me this year.

The nearest to wargaming was the gift to my boys from my generous brother-in-law: Flames of War starter set. Which I'm looking forwards to getting to grips with as well but can't really talk about on this forum ;)

After 5 hours in the presence of huge hounds, who tried to drown me in slobber and one year old twins drooling cookies,

I was given two books of secret knowledge about our wolfish brothers for my Librarium.

It was a great evening... just have to clean my robes.laugh.png

I got new (Dark Green!) Dice, and..... A full airbrush setup (badger 100, dual action gravity feed). Hopefully my ~2 companies of Dark Angels (1/2 comp each of DW and RW, full 3rd Co.) will soon be finished.

Oh and the Cadian datacards.

With a new house in need of much work a 2 year old and another one the way I haven't painted up my DA loot from last year. for the foreseeable future I'm living vicariously through you guys on the forum so keep the modeling and painting coming.

Welp, looks like everyone had a good holiday then. I didn't receive any Unforgiven goodies but, then again, I have half a Games Workshop warehouse in my closet laugh.png! Ah, when I was young and single... Anyway, earlier this month on my holiday I got a Betrayal at Calth box and some shoulder pads for a certain Legion which shall not be named. That counts, right?

Here's hoping everyone has a happy and safe New Year!

Happy holidays, brothers.

Like a few others have mentioned, I also have enough work to keep me busy without acquiring more models. I did receive a W&N brush, however, which I'm looking forward to trying. I've always purchased the cheap Hobby Lobby brushes when on sale in the past.

FC

I was lucky enough to pick up my fourth drop pod and my first nephilim jet fighter / dark talon on christmas eve (gotta add two more for that Silent Squadron). Hope y'all had a wonderful evening, I know I did with my fiancée's family, my fiancée and our newborn son.

Have a happy new year!

I sent my parents my GW wishlist, which had a variety of things on it for all of my armies. My mother asked me if I wanted one expensive gift, or a few smaller ones, I told her I didn't mind either way. At this point, i'd convinced myself they were getting me a knight. So Christmas day I went round to theirs, opened my presents, and got some great stuff, but nothing GW related. 

It's my birthday in two weeks, me and a friend both have a week off at that time, and we are taking a trip to Nottingham as we haven't been for a while. My wife is going to treat me to a Knight. Whoop!

Archived