Imperial Vengeance Fleet

gav1892

Ok so todays update...

Firstly been finishing off my prep for ETL and we have 5 rhinos

gallery_60125_10160_1082301.jpg

secondly finished my favourite character in all of the 40k/30k universe....Nathaniel Garro. Lovely model and a real joy to paint. All ready to lead my 30k BA army

gallery_60125_11848_84820.jpg

gallery_60125_11848_1066526.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Little update to come tomorrow of my ETL vow and the new units I have completed....

But first a quandary..... I've been painting a new BA tactical squad using the new box with the bigger bases and realised my painting has gotten so much better since I did the other 4 I own a few years ago. The kits are so much nicer, but do I now strip/rebase and repaint the older ones or just sell or trade them and buy 4 new tactical squad kits? It will put my project back a bit but will look so much better.

Opinions please.. How do you decide

Little update to come tomorrow of my ETL vow and the new units I have completed....

But first a quandary..... I've been painting a new BA tactical squad using the new box with the bigger bases and realised my painting has gotten so much better since I did the other 4 I own a few years ago. The kits are so much nicer, but do I now strip/rebase and repaint the older ones or just sell or trade them and buy 4 new tactical squad kits? It will put my project back a bit but will look so much better.

Opinions please.. How do you decide

Hard to tell you abything without seeing side by side comparison shots of dinished figures from both..

• 3 weeks later...

Archived