Brothers in Arms - literally!

RikuEru

Greetings, Sons of the Lion.

I hooked my younger brother up with a box of Dark Vengeance (with -nothing- additional YET), so he can start an army of Dark Angels - which is quite fitting, as I am a Space Wolves player. *grins*
He already has a bit of a painting scheme in mind and I'll help him get to that point. And he started to read a bit about the Chapter's history and characters already.

I want him to join me and my friends in a couple of battles tomorrow, as an allied army of sorts, and the sheets inside the DV-Box are quite great for a starter - But one thing I can't find is a point costs for the units in it!?
Could someone, who owns your chapter's codex, please provide me with the point costs, so we know how much he brings to the battlefield? (And put something up against him that's fair)

Thanks in advance!
For the Allfather!

- RikuEru, Son of Fenris

I'm afraid we can't openly give you point costs as Games Workshop frowns heavily upon such actions. They've been known to shut down sites because of it- Cease and Desist letters and all that. Someone who has the Dark Vengeance set could give you a ballpark estimate but individual costs are right out.

If someone in your gaming group has Codex: Space Marines (or whatever it's called now), the points should match closely enough.

Archived