Loyalty & Treachery to return!

So, 2016 is lying ahead, full of promise and anticipation! 

We were thinking of giving the Heresy setting its very own event, one that will run every year in its own unique slot and will serve as a motivator to start new projects in this ever evolving setting, or add to existing projects, revitalising interest for them assuming it has waned...

So on January 15th we want revive the "Loyalty and Treachery" and give the HH aficionados an event to call their own! For those that participated in the first one back in 2013 you know what I'm talking about. And for those who don't know what I'm talking about, this is the link!

Suffice to say that I'm very excited by this prospect as I have purchased the Betrayal at Calth box, and have yet to decide on what to do with it... But I think the Bearers of the Word stand a very good chance - especially as I aim for a veeeery dark red version of them! 

So get ready, assemble and prime your minis, because on January 15th the new Consuls will be tested! 

http://www.fortressoftheunforgiven.com/L_T_Poster_01_Start.jpg

Sounds like a great idea. Forgive what may be an obvious question, but are additions to existing forces OK? I assume yes as otherwise everyone would be locked into completing the requisite slots of whatever FOC is needed to play? smile.png

Absolutely! What I try to achieve here is to have people show us where do the units they pledge fit in their "Grand Design". So presenting your target force on paper and highlighting the units you want to pledge for the event is encouraged and welcome. Now if you already have some units done that's totally fine - you can go the extra mile and show them to us as well... Even if you do not have a "Grand Design" and you just paint miniatures randomly, that is welcome too... Just remember, the pledge should be at least three units. ;)

Since 2016 is the year during which I am aiming to complete all vows I make, I might as well start with this event and get some Alpha Legion done. Mh...

Well Dos, I'll be watching you - fail and an Eversor will be knocking at your door... ph34r.png laugh.png

My new year resolution is to, finish up my soul drinkers and paint up my death guard. Those from the B@C set and also with the additions I have already done before starting a new army.

Dread talon

Two heavy weapon teams x5 hb and x5 ml

Two tact squads

Terminator squad

Yes I bought the bits off eBay just to make my heavy weapons team

• 2 weeks later...

Archived