New KDK and CSM additions and conversions

So I picked up the new Bloodthirster last year and I finally was able to convert it to wield all weapons. At first I thought I had to go about magnetizing the arms to the torso but couldn't get it right so I gave up. Recently however, finally got the idea on how to fix it, a simple fix but I generally try things the hard way before finding an easier way, lol.

I figured it would be easier to just glue the D-Axe arms onto the model and just chop off the hands to every arm and use my magnets to magnetize them to the arms. my magnets were WAY to big to accomplish this, so I had to chop them up and I used GS to keep them firmly stuck on there and I covered it with super glue and then used super glue accelerator to make them stick where I wanted them to so they wouldn't move around while they're drying.

20160101 181025

Unfettered Fury

20160101 181138

Wrath of Khorne

20160101 181105

Insensate Rage

20160101 181207

I also managed to redo a custom DP of mine (part Gundam, part Canifex, plus Chaos bits) using the extra bits from the Bloodthirster kit:

20160101 201518

I think this looks much better than before:

IMG 1547

I also managed to nab this Khorne Lord! I needed this guy for my Axe of Ruin Lord! biggrin.png biggrin.png

20151229 130824

Archived