Supreme fire discipline?

One_happy_hippy

Just a clarification, Supreme Fire Discipline applies to any Lions Blade Strike Force i.e. Demi companies and not just full companies correct? The codex lists it under Comand Benifits but only after it talks about company support for two Demi companies (I.e. A full company).

Just wanted to check I'm not being stupid as I fully intend to grav spam overwatch the Sierra Hotel India Tango out of everyone at an upcoming Apoc game (if I get it painted all in time) and I haven't used the Demi company before.

I wouldn't get hung up on the order they listed those benefits.  The key language in there is that it says: "all models in this formation..."

So everything that is living within the LBSF is good (demi, aux, inner circle, etc) so long as it can legally fire overwatch, in the case of Hammer of Caliban and Ravenwing Silence Squadron.  RW Support squadron is a special case to that but only under certain conditions.

So the Conclave, any CADs or standalone formations from the book and whatever that random Dark Vengeance formation that came out 2 holidays ago (it was honestly so forgettable) WONT enjoy Supreme Fire Discipline.

Archived