Fallen Librarians: Who do we know about?

lhavoc

In the "Legacy of Caliban" novels we learn the following:

28 Psykers at the Fall of Caliban

3 Accounted for During the Fighting

17 Found Since

8 Psykers Remaining

Who are these Librarians and what was their fate?

One of the 8 remaining was Anovel, who was dealt with in the trilogy, so this leaves 7 at large.

I'm not sure of his name, but one of them appears as a leader, member, cooperator or user of the Extinction Angels during the Scouring of Hyborea IV (my backstory for my Stoneburners and Extinction Angels armies). Then again, it is possible that he was just a Fallen that learned Chaotic sorcery.

These numbers came out of the Black Library series, so we really don't know how canon it is. Personally, I would have put the number of Librarians as higher since they play a key role in the Hunt. Also, the fact that we have a Librarius Conclave long before the rest of the Space Marines should argue that we are a very heavily invested Chapter psychically.

There is the possibility, which has been advanced in other literature that Cypher (thrice-cursed) is a psyker. Maybe it was him that is the person mentioned in your reference.

There is the possibility, which has been advanced in other literature that Cypher (thrice-cursed) is a psyker. Maybe it was him that is the person mentioned in your reference.

Nah, I know it wasn't Cypher, since he's my creation. He has sorcerous powers, carries a daemon-blade and doesn't use a hood, but bears a cape with the old Legion symbol in stark red on black. Is he a Fallen, or simply picked up the cape from a vanquished foe and defaced it? ;)

I use the Kranon model to represent him now, since it is much better than anything I had in the past.

The Hunt continues for the Stoneburners, since he does get away!

Archived