Dark Angel personality

Frater Cornelius

While I know a fair share of DA fluff, I have literally no idea what DA are like. Well, I do know that they are a brooding bunch but that is about it.

Here are a few questions for you guys:

1. What is the relationship between battle brothers? Business-like? Homey? Tense?

2. How do DA treat their successor Chapter? Again, all business-like or is there some sort of comradery?

3. How do they treat their allies? I remember reading some second hand info that Azrael has shown concern for his IG allies (I can not remember the name of the campaign, but it was where he kicked Khârn's rear), but on the other hand I also read that they will abandon even the closest ally to hunt the Fallen.

Any sort of insight in the personality and relationships of the DA would be very welcome.

Cheers ;)

For number 1, I feel the legacy of caliban and angels of darkness give a good picture of what current da are like. They're a band of brothers. Think what you would imagine military members are like. In ravenwing and master of sanctity, there is a ravenwing marine who is quite boisterous, while you got the chaplains who are all business (as expected, but they're wise).

For number 2, at least for the consecrators, I think, the black and red ones, Azrael shows what I would call a huge amount of trust towards them, I'd go in to details but I don't know how to do the spoiler tab on my phone.

Archived