Night Lords 3k Terror Assault with Ophion and allies.

helterskelter

So I decided to make a list that makes the most from talent for murder in its new form, and seeing if I can make Ophion work here goes

3k terror assault

Ophion

Chaplain jp, glaive, mb, refractor field

20 tacs in spartan (hs slot: flare shield, frag assault launchers ) aa, glaive, nuncio, vexilla, exchange bolter for ccw

2 X full terror squad choom glaive

1x half terror squad choom axe

10 man cataphracti squad with 5 melta, 2x chain fist,1x glaive, transponder

15 night raptors, artificer armour, meltabomb for huntsmaster, 5 glaives

Tarantula hyperios battery (3)

Tank commander - rides in either tank depending

10 man storm squad

Vanquisher - neat

Incinerator- neat

The plan, plow the raptors + chappy, and Ophion plus tacs into combat ASAP, preferably in the dark, for maximum benefits.

Terror squads do what they do best, storm squad goes where it's needed.

Game dependant, tank commander sits in whichever vehicle for popping armour/priority targets.

I'd be a bit worried about deep striking in ten terminators with no scatter migration. That's a pretty big footprint, and with no nucio voxes to stop you from scattering you're either forced to deep strike further away from units you want to assault, putting you potentially out of melta range for those combi melta or risk deep striking close and suffering a mishap, very bad for such a big unit. Really need something to drop them from scattering with a ten man unit. Five man unit I'd say you're fine, ten it's going to be tough. 

There's a nuncio in the tactical squad dude tongue.png

Although I could do with making room for another maybe, in the storm squad, who have move through cover themselves, so positioning wouldn't be too bad

Reading is a useful skill. msn-wink.gif

However, one thing to keep in mind is you can't use the vox from inside a vehicle, so unless that tactical squad disembarks turn one, the vox will not be available to help the terminators assuming they come in turn two.

Archived