Alpha Legion 2000Points First Try

Thudslugx

Hello guys,

I New to 30k and started now a Alpha Legion army. In my Mind i wrote a List and copyed to Battlescript. Its my First 30k List. So i hope you check my List and tell me my mistakes or improvements.

+++ Alpha Legion First Play (2000pts) +++

++ Legiones Astartes: Crusade Army List (Age of Darkness) (2000pts) ++

+ HQ (320pts) +

Legion Centurion (140pts) [Artificer Armour (10pts), Combi-Weapon (10pts), Jump Pack (20pts), Power Dagger (5pts), Refractor Field (10pts)]

····Consul (35pts) [saboteur (35pts)]

Legion Praetor (180pts) [Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon (35pts), Combi-bolter with only Banestrike Rounds (5pts), Digital Lasers (15pts), Paragon Blade (20pts), Power Dagger (5pts)]

····Master of the Legion [Pride of the Legion]

+ Troops (1125pts) +

Legion Terminator Squad (545pts) [banestrike Bolter Shells (20pts), Cataphractii Terminator Armour with Combi-bolter and Power Weapon, 4x Chainfist (40pts), Legion Spartan Assault Tank (295pts), 4x Legion Terminators (120pts)]

····Legion Terminator Sergeant (15pts) [Chainfist (10pts), Power Dagger (5pts)

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (290pts) [2x Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web (40pts), 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines (135pts), Legion Vexilla (10pts), Melta Bombs (25pts), Sniper]

····Legion Veteran Sergeant (15pts) [Artificer Armour (10pts), Power Dagger (5pts)]

Legion Veteran Tactical Squad (290pts) [2x Heavy Bolter and Suspensor Web (40pts), 9x Legion Veteran Space Marines (135pts), Legion Vexilla (10pts), Melta Bombs (25pts), Sniper]

····Legion Veteran Sergeant (15pts) [Artificer Armour (10pts), Power Dagger (5pts)

+ Elites (355pts) +

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought (165pts) [Extra Armour (10pts), Two Multi-Meltas]

Contemptor-Mortis Dreadnought (190pts) [Extra Armour (10pts), Two Kheres Pattern Assault Cannons (25pts)]

+ Heavy Support (200pts) +

Legion Heavy Support Squad (200pts) [5x Legion Space Marines (100pts), Missile Launchers (30pts)]

····Legion Sergeant (15pts) [Artificer Armour (10pts), Power Dagger (5pts)]

+ Legion +

Legion Astartes [XX: Alpha Legion]

Created with BattleScribe

I will use Infiltrade.

The Praetor goes with the Termies in the Spartan.

The Saboteur come in to the Games and Stadt hunting Small Vehicles.

The Veterans goes to kill infertry and hold Mission targets.

The Dreadnoughts should start damage Larger Inferty or Larger Vehicles.

And the heavy Squad should do damage all over.

So thats my Idee.

Greets Thudslugx

Archived