Height of an assembled & based knight?

Khornestar

Sorry to make a thread for this, but I can't find an answer I'm happy with after a few google searches. Some say 6, others 7, others 8... shouldn't really vary that much using established units of measurement...

Can someone please bust out a ruler and measure exactly how tall their knight is, including the base? I'd be very grateful.

This is in regards to the Knight Errant/Paladin variant.

Thank you!

Edited by Venomlust

Normal Knight - I measure him at 16.5cm, including base to the top flat of his carapace (roughly same height as the exhaust stacks). Hope that helps!

That said - do cross-reference with someone else, just in-case build influences height...

Edited by Chaeron

Normal Knight - I measure him at 16.5cm, including base to the top flat of his carapace (roughly same height as the exhaust stacks). Hope that helps!

That said - do cross-reference with someone else, just in-case build influences height...

Many thanks!

I am also interested in the heights/widths/depths of the other knights as well. Plus the weapon barrel heights.

Sadly, can't help on that front! 

I've not got any of my Knights in foam yet - I will probably cut to fit though as Terminus suggests, as that's normally my preferred option to account for how I may have built things :lol: