Puppets War Bikers going to be Imperial Fists

Damo1701

After a lot of searching around the massive marketplace that is the Interwebs, I found Puppets War.  A quick look through their range showed me something that I hadn't expected.

That's right, a squad of 5, yes, FIVE, bikers.  That, at first glance, could pass for Space Marines.  The price wasn't too bad, at (before PayPal's awful € to £ exchange rate) £33(ish) plus about 100 magnets.

I'm going to prepare these slowly, and begin experimenting with their compatibility with Marine parts, using blu-tack before I glue them.  On the face of them, the sculpts are great, and clean-up didn't require much effort.  If I can get the bits (read find) from my bits box, I'm aiming to have 2 grav, and a combi grav on these.

Do love some of Puppetswar kit, I use their stuff a fair bit myself.

On your kitbash, why not use GW Marine torsos instead of the Puppetswar torsos, that is what I would do.

msn-wink.gif

Possibly will, however, I think using at least one original might be called for, in some capacity at least. Maybe just an ablative biker? I feel the original heads, while cool, are a bit small to represent Marines. Scouts, awesome, but not marines.

Archived