Primarch's chosen

noigrim

I thought special rules always override standard rules :-P

Sadly, there is no contradiction here, since his rules say you can bring them as troops, not compulsory troops, and the Rite specifies which units are compulsory.  That said, if you wanted to run an army with just Guilliman without a nursemaid and a bunch of his terminators and suzerain and whatever else you want, I would be completely 100% okay with that.

Posted · Hidden by Flint13, February 22, 2016 - Nooooope
Hidden by Flint13, February 22, 2016 - Nooooope
never posting anithing else than miniatures again, I don't have the book yet so I coldn't read the rules but of course you only think about biching
Posted · Hidden by Flint13, February 22, 2016 - Let's not antagonize
Hidden by Flint13, February 22, 2016 - Let's not antagonize

pff useless RoW

First you were all 

http://i.imgur.com/SYI0IeF.gif

Then Flint was Like 

tumblr_n0p4r4wcDI1sxgdpyo1_500.gif

never posting anithing else than miniatures again, I don't have the book yet so I coldn't read the rules but of course you only think about biching

now yer all 

http://media1.giphy.com/media/4pk6ba2LUEMi4/giphy.gif

but in all seriousness 

You  tried to put up some power gamery list  with new rules you hadant read , then when you were told you  COULDNT do that  you  got all hissy and said the  rite of war was trash  

( Spoiler its not )  Got pretty much called out for trying to dblock people with that munchkin nonsense  and now yer mad?   I  dont get it.  As an Aside you prolly shouldnt dodge the swear filter either D: 

Atleast the thread led to some constructive  discussion of the rite of war tho , thats good right ? 

Archived