Heavy Support

Spartan Assault Tank - 295pts

Vindicator - 130pts

Laser Destroyer Array

Vindicator- 130pts

Laser Destroyer Array

Lord of War

Roboute Guilliman - 400pts

So the basic idea is to have a wall of armoured targets rolling up the field. The rhinos will keep in front of the vindicators, and Guilliman’s spartan of doom will spearhead the assault.

I decided to slap combi-bolters on the rhinos to mark up targets for Interlocking Tactics. The contemptors will try to charge enemies before the breachers to absorb overwatch and, again, let them use Interlocking Tactics.

Guilliman will give Tank Hunter to the veteran tactical squads, and probably use his cognis signum on one of them where possible. Also, Telemechrus will be able to offset some of the downsides of the breachers’ hardened armour.

Thanks in advance for feedback. :)

Edit #1 So I didn't realise that Breacher's weren't Bulky XD, so I've switched out the squishy command squad for a spartan full of swords and shields.

In addition the predators have been upgraded to vindicator laser destroyers for some dedicated anti-tank.

My concern would be how slowly the Breachers move without transports, especially since they are equipped for CC. I love the UM breachers, but I think they need wheels.

Are you expecting the Predators to deal with possible super heavies? If so, have you tested that out? I would be worried that they don't have quite enough firepower. I am a little paranoid when it comes to facing superheavies though. You may not see any in your area I guess.

Archived