Siege Breaker (TDA, CF, Phosphex x3) - 170

ELITES

Techmarine Covenant x3 (each w/ augury, servoautomata x4 w/pariah flamer) - 354
Terminator Squad (RAC, c-melta x4, Chainfist, Phobos w/Frag launchers) - 498

TROOPS

Marauder Squad x5 (GL, nuncio-vox) - 140
Marauder Squad x5 (GL, nuncio-vox) - 140

FAST

Primaris lightling (4 Kraken Missiles, Phosphex bombs, Ground-tracking Auguries) - 220

HEAVY

Legion Medusa Squadron w/ Phosphex shells x3 - 465

Comments:

I don't think I actually play this list at any time, made it just for fun. Special rule chymeriae, so everyone has S5 T5 I3. HQ goes with the termies in the landraider. Marauders deploy in cover with good firelanes to make use of the vox. Medusas in the backfield, in cover and if possible hidden out of sight. Techmarines deployes one with each Medusa (in the rear armor) and the automatas making a circle around them because deepstrikers. LR in front line moving forward and let the napalm rain.

They cant actually all fit into the Land Raiders 10 slots due to 5 terminators and Bulky.

You also might be able to do Flamer spam better with Support Squads (~100 per 5)

Servo-automata with pariah flamers isn't a half-bad choice, due to majority toughness 5 (same reason to pick them with regular flamers in a DG list), but I'd opt for Support Squads as well, or at least have them ridin' dedicated Rhinos.

You have one resilient scoring unit, your terminators, okay. But the two five-strong units of Marauders will be wiped out fast, leaving you with only one scoring unit.

Archived