Naming the successor chapter

Phiasco

On that note, what about "Vesperis Vertutis", which is Latin for "Angels of the Evening" / "Angelic Host of the Evening" with the kicker that Vertutis can also mean army.

It ties in angels, connotations with the colour blue (through evening), the renaissance theme, the army theme, and has alliteration.

I feel like Azure Angels sounds more 'right' than Angels Azure from a grammatic stand point.

In contemporary English you put the adjective in front of the noun, but that was not always the case. In some expressions like knight errant, Marines Malevolent etc. we still put the adjective behind the noun. I think for a proper name, either position is fine.

I feel like Azure Angels sounds more 'right' than Angels Azure from a grammatic stand point. The alliterative quality of the name makes it superior to Angels Cerulean imo.

But not with how we do things: Angels sanguine, angels encarmine, angels vermillion...

I feel like Azure Angels sounds more 'right' than Angels Azure from a grammatic stand point. The alliterative quality of the name makes it superior to Angels Cerulean imo.

But not with how we do things: Angels sanguine, angels encarmine, angels vermillion...

You know, now that you mention Angels Sanguine, Angels Encarmine, Angels Vermillion, etc, I feel like Angels Cerulean may fit better with the established nomenclature. 

If Cerulean is a bit to boring or obvious for you, Google translator gives a latin translation of blue as Caeruleus, meaning blue, dark blue, dark, azure, sky blue, blue-black.

Similarly, is azure doesn't quite sound right for you, blue in Spanish is Azul, so it would be Angels Azul.

Archived