Dark Angels battleforce land speeder

darkseren1ty

Hey loyal (well excluding your fallen) dogs of the emperor

I don't really come to this part of B & C (I've been blessed by Tzeentch).

Anyway, I'm looking to get a birthday prezzie for a friend of mine, and I was looking at the DA battleforce box set.

Thing is, he really wants the dark shroud and ravenwing command squad. So I thought I could land myself a "free" attack bike if I bought the boxed set.

So my question is: can a person make the dark shroud and ravenwing command squad from the contents of this box set?

Thanks you in advance!

Hey loyal (well excluding your fallen) dogs of the emperor

I don't really come to this part of B & C (I've been blessed by Tzeentch).

Anyway, I'm looking to get a birthday prezzie for a friend of mine, and I was looking at the DA battleforce box set.

Thing is, he really wants the dark shroud and ravenwing command squad. So I thought I could land myself a "free" attack bike if I bought the boxed set.

So my question is: can a person make the dark shroud and ravenwing command squad from the contents of this box set?

Thanks you in advance!

Sorry about that, we had a long thread going about land speeders, and I totally had a brain fart and didn't realize that this IS a new thread.

You cannot make a dark shroud or vengeance from that set. You can only make a land speeder or Master of the Ravenwing.

Though being a follower of Tzeentch, you can't use attack bikes. Mind if I ask what it's for?

That aside, if you just gave the entire gift to your friend, I'm sure he'd appreciate it more than getting 3 bikes and a speeder :P

Not sure what you mean by this then:

You can in fact, make a Ravenwing command squad, as seen on the picture they use on the website: https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Dark-Angels-Battleforce-2015

Bear in mind that a RCS can number 5 bikes, and it's generally crucial that it does. They are primary targets on the battlefield, though I'm sure your friend would love them. They'll want to expand when they get the chance.

I like running 10x black knights, which are the same as the command squad but don't get a standard bearer or apothecary. They're absolutely devastating in combat and in shooting. Not much can survive their wrath and I'd say they're the in the top 3 best units of the game.

Archived