Blood Angels Fire Raptor in 7th Ed.

SevenPlagues

Hello all,

I know that strictly speaking this is a rules question, but since it relates exclusively to Blood Angels, I figured it might be an acceptable post for the BA-specific forum. I am hopeful this might mean a more rapid response, since you all reasonably know a thing or two about Blood Angels.

How do BA detachments take Fire Raptors? Can they? In Imperial Armour II, ver. II it lists who can take a Fire Raptor, and it lists C:SM and Dark Angels and Space Wolves... but not Blood Angels? Are there more recent rules that have superseded this?

EDIT: And the .pdf I found from FW requires them to take a 'Reclusiarch', a unit which I cannot find in the Blood Angels 7th ed. codex.

Thanks so much!

SP

The FAQ for imperial armour volume 2 added blood angels to the list of chapters that can take one. But yes the FAQ itself is hugely out of date and all we have are emails covering the use of chaplain instead of reclusiarch as well as a few emails saying we'd get access to storm eagle... but we've also been getting told we'd get an updated FAQ for years.

Archived